[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Build Off: Custom copter - Page 2 - Community

Build Off: Custom copter

Tips & Tricks
I took a helo ride while in Scotland. Was inspired to get something done. Maybe I should build two. ?

yeah johnny 5 i know but u forgot to mention school DUM DUM DUM DAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this sounds like a bunch of fun, can't wait to see how it goes. I may join but dunno if I have any ummm... helo blades ;) And wow J101 is entering, this will be a tough comp (no offence to other builders hehe) A helo ride while in scotland? Man you been around the world or something?

Oh and J444, J5 may not even be in schoolz anymore if he has finished it, but I dunno you have a good point though.

Assassinater117 wrote:Well this sounds like a bunch of fun, can't wait to see how it goes. I may join but dunno if I have any ummm... helo blades ;) And wow J101 is entering, this will be a tough comp (no offence to other builders hehe) A helo ride while in scotland? Man you been around the world or something?

Oh and J444, J5 may not even be in schoolz anymore if he has finished it, but I dunno you have a good point though.
Yes I have. Numerous times. Hahaha

Hey guys,

Just posted my contest entry up in the gallery...

Good luck to everybody entering. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.

Happy Trails!
MTB Vince

Not sure exactly, but I checked out your entry in the gallery, and sweet doggies, that is one good helicopter mate. (Would I expect any less from a great builder like you ;) Anyways look forward to seeing other entries.

VinceHoffman wrote:Hey guys,

Just posted my contest entry up in the gallery...

[gallery]Custom UNSC UH-288B Dragonfly Heavy-Lift Quad Rotor Helicopter- Copter Build-off Entry![/gallery]

[gallery]UNSC UH-288B Dragonfly close-up details[/gallery]

Good luck to everybody entering. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.

***Hey can anyone here tell me why the BBcode for my gallery pic links isn't working?

Happy Trails!
MTB Vince
I can help with that. For the GALLERY tag to work you must put the very last part of the URL in between the tags.
I wrote a help document here: https://collectors.megabloks.com/commun ... =138#p1001

If you have more questions let me know, glad to help.

You are good with the website J5, and seem like the website guru ;)

Assassinater117 wrote:You are good with the website J5, and seem like the website guru ;)
Haha, I don't know about guru but I do enjoy helping others ;)

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”