[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fallout sets! - Page 2 - Community

Fallout sets!

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hicks_Royel wrote:Vehicles would be limited but the possibilities for ( ruined buildings, townships and scenic environments would be unlimited *.
Which happens to be what I'm hyper focused on the last 3-4 days.

Think of the interlocking play sets that could be made from Megaton alone.

Thanks for the feed back guys but um mega are you there? I'd love to heer from you

Deinonychus wrote:This is all fine and dandy for figure collectors, but tell me, what does Fallout have to offer for builders? Are there any particularly exceptional vehicles or environments that would comprise actual building sets?
Funny you should ask! We've got a few things that could be of interest (much of it pre-Fallout 4 having not played that one but valid nonetheless)...

- Liberty Prime
- Vertibird
- The Mobile Base Crawler from Broken Steel
- Brotherhood of Steel Bunker
- Chryslus Highwayman car
- Prydwen Airship

Could even throw in sections of the Nuka Cola Processing Plant, the Gun Runner's Base, Tenpenny Tower, Rivet City, the settlements of Fallout 4. There's a lot.

And there is a surprising amount of vehicles with Enclave technology, pre-war technology and others.

Mega pls I need fallout mega construx in my life

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”