[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Create your own ability or weapon? - Page 2 - Community

Create your own ability or weapon?

Tell your own story!
Jason-101 wrote:Nothing but brute strength. Just an unlimited supply of any weapon I want. Unlimited bank account. Kinda like Jason Bourne, or Red Reddington. Even Batman. Bwahahaha! !!!!!!
i love jason Bourne !!!

Frank Castle is my favorite character.

When Mal Does A Ground Pound, It Creates A Shock Wave Along With A Plasma Pistol That Does Not Just Eliminates Enemy's Shield But Also Messes Up Enemy's Visor's To Blind Them And Also When He Is Low On Health He Obtains Superspeed, ,Active Camo, Damage Boost, And Invincibility. BUT, he losses control of his mind and body, so he eliminates anything, he is trying to not let this happen, he also passes out when this happens.

Mal Is a character on my halo character thread.

Z19 has two mechanically enhanced legs. Allowing for running speeds up to 37.2 M.P.H.
His ability is enhanced targeting and powerful active camo. All of these help at infiltrating bases, taking out guards, and an easy escape.

ohh, me and @Spartanz19 have something in common

Wolf has enhanced reaction timing along with extreme eye coordination. He has advanced Exo armor and a helmet with built in sensors that attach to his brain allowing him to move faster in battle situations making everyone else seem to be in slow motion. He also has an enhanced DMR with an extended barrel and bigger mag. Bullets are modified so they have less drop and more range, small chambers are built into the tip of each bullet allowing for poison or electrical attachments which shock those they come in contact with. Inside the boots and on his back built into the armor there are short range boosters allowing for quick jumps out of tricky situations.

Ace is one of many of my characters and his power is expert hacking skills.

cc is an ODST with an incredible aim. He went into battle w/ a sniper rifle and 100 targets, he killed them all w/ 99 shots. He has fighting skills of an assassin and the reflexes of a cat. His right fore arm was given a prosthetic from a Zealot elite w/ an energy sword. The prosthetic allows him to punch is way out of any sticky situation. He can hack into a covenant cruiser with in a few minutes and cause it to self destruct. He carries a modified tactical shotgun, modified pistol, and a modified sniper rifle. The shotgun has a bayonet and a fore grip to dampen the recoil and allow for a faster pump. His modified pistol has an extended barrel to help with accuracy and has a silencer mount. The sights allow for an optimal x4 zoom. The sniper rifle has a padded stock and a small barrel extension. The scope goes up for an optimal x30 zoom.

Lynx has cloaking and usually wields a sniper rifle and machette. He has super speed ( just like the flash) and can read minds. He is locked underwater and left there. He passes out but reawakes twenty three years later. But he is not the same. He can now control ice and water. He uses his powers to defeat the men who put him underwater in the first place. Dr Samuelson, Red Blastle and Tiger Almotto

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”