[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Favorite 2015 set(s)? - Page 2 - Community

Favorite 2015 set(s)?

Builds & Discussions
My top 5 are (in no particular order):

NMPD Pelican - Best overall for playability. Largest in size when you consider the ship, platform and structure
ODST Troop Pack - Dutch! Plus two army building Drones/Buggers
Outlands Skirmish - Spartan color scheme is GREAT! And awesome Covies for army building!!
UNSC Firebase - Not the one originally, but I am SO happy it finally came out. Plus, Kelly, more drones, New shield with Hunter!
UNSC Vulture - We waited so long for this set! Big build. Locke! Lots of moving parts! Great for playability

Welcome back HFFL! Was wondering when you were gonna come back...

Out lands skirmish by far.

Well the black Gauss 'Hog for sure, and the NMPD 'Hog as well. Mega Bloks really has had their Warthogs dialed since the Rocket 'Hog vs Covenant AA Gun set. I suspect that my other pick might make me the odd man out though... While the Bactrian Class Tug/Freighter from the Smuggler Intercept set is both a little bit "unfinished" looking and under-detailed, the basic design is really good. The model really looks like its subject matter. You have to respect the folks at MB HQ for green lighting a set based upon a pretty obscure civilian vehicle. It gives me hope that we me see a few more sets based upon civilian (and not police) vehicles from Halo canon.

Hmmmm...... 2015 sets?
I'll have to say Scorpion Sting because that's the first UNSC tank I've ever got
In fact, that is my first tank I've EVER build

The Firebase was my favorite for a couple of reason. One the modularity of the set. Two, we got Kelly, an ONI marine, Red *** and the awesome new Hunter Shield.

As for ships, the Vulture was an instant favorite of mine. Locke was nice to get in the set, though it really was the ship itself that I wanted. The Phaeton gets a 2nd place in this category.

For troop packs, Sierra squad was my favorite hands down. In fact might be my favorite of all troop packs thus far. I just can't get enough Marines and this was great for army building. I just wish I could have found more of them. Victor Squad gets a 2nd place here. Nearly the same as Sierra, but in arctic colors.

The Covenant Commander (Halo 5 Ghost) set was an EXCELLENT way to get a named figure for a great price! Heh, now I just have a few too many Jul 'Mdamas. LOL

Of the customizer sets, the Covenant Weapons set with the Halo 4 Jackal/Elite was again another excellent source for army building!

There are still 3 sets I do not have from 2015. The Smuggler Intercept, Versus Troop pack and the NMPD Warthog. Of those, the hog is the one I want the MOST! Though, I'd like to eventually get all three of them.

Return to “Halo”