[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your favorite MB Halo fig? - Page 2 - Community

What's your favorite MB Halo fig?

Builds & Discussions
@Silenttakedown: Agreed. Although I prefer mainline figs (ones that aren't named figs), it's still cool to get named ones. Osiris WOULD be awesome to form together. And I do agree that MB needs to come out with a Tanaka figure. :)

Obvious Spartan Scouts.(halo4)
I would love to have it in black or dark blue! It would be beautiful!

But some of my faves are the new black elites coming this year, and the black CQB in series 7 also the flood spartan in series delta, and flood cyclops. ( I JUST LOVE THEIR ARMS AND FACE AND THE FLOOD COVERING A LITTLE OF THE CHEST)

Yeah, Z19, the Scouts are some of my faves in the MB line, as well as in Halo 4. And silenttakedown, I totally agree w/ you about the new elites. Would love to have more of the new articulated elites at my disposal... HeHeHe... }) lol!

1. My fav's are the gungnir and protector armours, also my fav armours in halo reach and 4

2. I own both

3. I have a green gungnir (custom painted now tho ;) and an orange protector I think. Would like to see other colours for both, and also both in black, but the protector needs better colours for sure.

I've never been a huge fan of the Gunginr armor in-game, as I'm more into the classic styles of Mark V, Mark VI, and even the VB that Noble 6 wears; and for Halo 4 I'm more into the Soldier/Warrior armors, along with Scout and Pathfinder. But Protector is another great one, and I'd love to get one (as I'd also LOVE to get the Scorpion's Sting set that has a Protector Spartan).

yeah the gunginir's visor is just a tiny, tiny dot.

Yeah protector is awesome shame it's well pretty tough to get in game, and yeah but that's why I like it, cause it's like Eva but fully covered, makes you look more mysterious, I would like it if MB could make a halo reach gungnir (way better then halo 4's) with all attachments, although my sister nicknames it bug-face ;) Tho I still the scout helmet ;) and Mark IV I think it is

I'm still trying to get scout armor in Halo 5.

:(

Can't really feel ya there Z19, as I don't HAVE Halo 5. . . not yet at least.

Return to “Halo”