[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Why are your sets so expensive - Page 2 - Community

Why are your sets so expensive

Got a question? Ask it here!
Because of how little they have left. It increases the value. Painful, I know, but it happens with all sets.

We're lucky Megabloks isn't NEARLY as expensive as [competitor] is. $70 for a Tie Fighter? Insane!

Perhaps the price of materials like plastic have been going up?

Set price range in the area you live I have found for example in my area Mega Bloks has few cheap sets where as Le*o has tons of cheap sets sadly. I find le*o has some great design ideas but the figures are so lame Mega Bloks figures are so much better with being able to pose them in different poses. I wish Mega Blocks would have been able to get a contract for the Star Wars sets I think Mega Bloks could really make that brand of building toy better then le*o can.
As for Mega Bloks not replacing figure parts I had a Spartan that I got strait from the box and the figure was fully smashed as if some angry worker had drove over it with a forklift the neck joint was busted as well as a leg joint so I filled out the form and a few weeks later I received the same figure fully assembled in the mail. So it al depends on the situation I guess but it does not hurt to try again just fill the form out send it and if you feel you need to get InTouch with customer service to ask if they can provide an update on the parts just give the form about 2 weeks then email Customer service.

I had a fig replaced, it was the silver Mk VI from the micro fleet mantis.

I wouldn't call them expensive, but....

If mega can make more sets and cheaper ones they can make more money and yes it seams like mega is doing this on purpose.

Where I live [competitor] their building sets with buildings in them are from 20 all the way up to 80 bucks. But the call of duty mega bloks are cheap in price. I can get the dome battle ground got $23.58. The mega sets here are cheap in price with great quality

Where my supply of mega bloks I get is off amazon prime. Every thing is so cheap in price. The hover craft I found for $85.89. I was so exited I found every thing so cheap in price. It's awesome

@REDEO_CHAMP I'll try Amazon and see if it will work out for me and thanks for the suggestion.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”