[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
4x4 Build Off - Page 2 - Community

4x4 Build Off

Tips & Tricks
Does the build have to be recent?

No, it could have been posted on the site already, but I was thinking maybe it should be reposted titled '4x4 build off entry' ? Up to you all, though I would like to request if possible you could attach your entry to this thread (if you can't then no worries ;)

'Houstan we have a problem'
Okay so just saw that someone has entered the comp ('yay') but... Their build has eight wheels... Not four. So just wondering if they may have taken it as in four wheels by four wheels? Not sure but just wanted to clarify that it should have 'four' wheels like a warthog :)

Assassinater117 wrote:No, it could have been posted on the site already, but I was thinking maybe it should be reposted titled '4x4 build off entry' ? Up to you all, though I would like to request if possible you could attach your entry to this thread (if you can't then no worries ;)
My opinion: it does not need to be re-tittled but posting it in this thread is a requirement.
Re-posting would cause the user to have a duplicate entry and if they deleted the original they would lose their likes and comments.

Yeah that's a good idea J5, I'll stick with that :) and is it fine with other entrants that one of the entry's has eight wheels?

Assassinater117 wrote:Yeah that's a good idea J5, I'll stick with that :) and is it fine with other entrants that one of the entry's has eight wheels?
I think the rules were pretty clear and as much as I think its a cool build it does not follow the rules.
So it can be submitted but I do not think it should be considered for a win.

Wouldn't take much effort to bring it down to 4 wheels anyways ;)

Thanks for the clarification! I've already cooked up something super cool for this one!

Nice to hear Rook, can't wait to see what it is :D seems like there will be some good competition for those entering ;) and yeah J5, I posted a comment to the entrant just requesting they change the tyre amount.

Assassinater117 wrote:and yeah J5, I posted a comment to the entrant just requesting they change the tyre amount.
Yup, saw that. Good call ;)

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”