[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CoD or HALO? - Page 2 - Community

CoD or HALO?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I prefer Halo in both games and sets. Though if I had the choice of Destiny sets then that's what I would have gone with.

When it comes to sets I prefer COD.

COD is okay to me.
I do prefer Halo The WHOLE WAY BOYS!

I say HA you say LO! HA LO HA LO

I'm definitely Halo for me but the astounding Call of Duty design team has yet to cease to impress me!

I honestly like neither of the games. I used to play both but I have strayed to other games that I prefer. But both of the lines offer a lot of room for me to make my own stories and I have become addicted to them.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:25 am
I honestly like neither of the games. I used to play both but I have strayed to other games that I prefer. But both of the lines offer a lot of room for me to make my own stories and I have become addicted to them.
You don't play halo anymore? If 343 screws up again I most likely won't either

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:15 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:25 am
You don't play halo anymore? If 343 screws up again I most likely won't either
I started collecting when Bungie was still in control of the game, but I stopped playing at Halo 4...

I'm a cod guy all the way. only problem is I have them all and I'm going through withdraws. Need more

CoD is better in my opinion

Return to “General discussion”