[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What new sets and themes should MB make? - Page 2 - Community

What new sets and themes should MB make?

Got a question? Ask it here!
BRAVO! (CLAP CLAP) Yes! Exactly what I think! The scenery pack sounds awesome and so do allot of those themes!

I think Metal gear would be AWESOME! Just imagine a metal gear rex and ray signature set and a troop pack of genome soliders. A Snake fig, The Foxhound Unit, Big Boss, Raiden, Old Snake, Meryl, Giant Geckos, I can go on forever! Mega Bloks would make TTTTTOOONNNNNSSSSS of $$$$$$$$$$$$ Off of that!

Your probably right I dont play gears so I wouldnt know whats it rated?

OOPS! I thought you ment gears of war not metal gear solid :( I really like metal gear but when it comes to stealth games I like splinter cell more.

CaptainHolt wrote:I like splinter cell more.I like splinter cell more.I like splinter cell more.I like splinter cell more.I like splinter cell more.
That just echoed in my mind a little, WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU! Watch Snake vs Sam Fisher!

Ok bro. Saaaay........ have you seen assassins creed vs prince of persia? I thinks its made by the same person.

I'll look into it. }:( I'm still a little upset. Give me some time bro... LOL

Haha okay I still like metal gear though :)

Ok. The person that made "Snake vs Sam Fisher" is different then the person that made "Assassins Creed vs Prince of Persia".

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”