[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are your favorite memories with playing Halo? - Page 2 - Community

What are your favorite memories with playing Halo?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Haha well I have a few, never been the type to play campaign but I loved Halo's story ;)

-- Halo 2 was my fav game campaign wise, especially the mission on the bridge which I can't remember its name at the moment.

-- Finally finishing Halo 4 with my sis on I think it was legendary (got the kool gear lol)

-- Just looking at myself in the Reach campaign ;p

Assassinater117 wrote:Haha well I have a few, never been the type to play campaign but I loved Halo's story ;)

-- Halo 2 was my fav game campaign wise, especially the mission on the bridge which I can't remember its name at the moment.

-- Finally finishing Halo 4 with my sis on I think it was legendary (got the kool gear lol)

-- Just looking at myself in the Reach campaign ;p
I hear ya Nater. Even though I'm a campaign kinda guy (haven't played a whole lot of online multiplayer on Live), Halo's story is pretty epic. I've heard of some people even who aren't too big into Halo who've said that Halo's compared to Star Wars, only more mainstream in this generation.

-My favorite level in Halo 2 was definitely a tie between Delta Halo (the one where Master Chief first touches ground on the Halo) and Metropolis (the level with the Scarab). I'm still not done with the campaign and on the level Gravemind, but I definitely like the Chief levels more than the Arby levels. Arby levels are super difficult. And don't even mention the levels Oracle or Quarantine Zone. XP

Haha yeah, well I use to play live all the time but cancelled my live subscription cause Xbox Live is charging way to much for Live these days (three of us play, use to get a deal but they got rid of that :(

Just thought of another fav memory, still do it sometimes now, was when I'd go over my Best mate's house and we'd play halo for hours, have some chips n sodas, n you know have a good time, it was the main way I played through the halos I think we played from Halo 3-Halo 4 (any halos inbetween as well)

Yeah. If Live didn't have a price on it (like the old PS Network had. Never had a PS but heard of a free Network at one point), then I'd definitely get it.

Yeah we just bought a ps3 cause my mate has one aswell and the network is free :D

Assassinater117 wrote:Just thought of another fav memory, still do it sometimes now, was when I'd go over my Best mate's house and we'd play halo for hours, have some chips n sodas, n you know have a good time, it was the main way I played through the halos I think we played from Halo 3-Halo 4 (any halos inbetween as well)
Lucky... I don't have gaming friends.

Yeah tho that friend moved to another land lol but still have some other awesome bros but there is also family, tho they think I cheat XD

@Foxhound i want to hear! :)

do you guys prefer the yellow fuel rod, or the purple one on PC

Silenttakedown wrote:@Foxhound i want to hear! :)
What do you mean?

Return to “General discussion”