[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
India Company Chat Room - Page 2 - Community

India Company Chat Room

Tell your own story!
TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:47 pm
I've got all the photos taken and now I'm just looking for a new app to edit everything because Pixlr isn't going to cut it when there is gunfire involved.
What is your new app. I have the same pixel. It's not the best for action only exposition and minor editing.

I've got all the photos taken and now I'm just looking for a new app to edit everything because Pixlr isn't going to cut it when there is gunfire involved.
Yeah good editing tools are important. I use Adobe Photoshop and that works great. It's really good for speech bubbles. Don't be scared by the large amount of controls and options.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:36 am
Yeah good editing tools are important. I use Adobe Photoshop and that works great. It's really good for speech bubbles. Don't be scared by the large amount of controls and options.
ya I have it but it takes me too much time to do anything crazy. time I don't have.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:55 am
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:36 am
ya I have it but it takes me too much time to do anything crazy. time I don't have.
Makes sense.

I hope I don't cross paths with the brute strategist's

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”