[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How do you guys go about building? - Page 2 - Community

How do you guys go about building?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
That's great guys! It's interesting to see how other people approach building.

We all have different build styles which is something I wouldn't have thought would happen.

I lat again... I lay out a yellow or white towel. Throw all my pieces on it and start building. I build as soon as I can and end around 10 at night if it's that big. If I can't finish it then I just fold up the towel with all the pieces and wait until the next day.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:37 am
I lat again... I lay out a yellow or white towel. Throw all my pieces on it and start building. I build as soon as I can and end around 10 at night if it's that big. If I can't finish it then I just fold up the towel with all the pieces and wait until the next day.
Makes sense. I can't build on the floor for more then 10 mins 'cos my huge, long legs get cramp.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:46 pm
Of course, battle packs I finish in 15 mins. Just to be clear that it doesn't take me 5 hours + breaks to finish a 150 piece model where most of the parts go into the figures.
Really? I spent a week on one troop pack

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:37 am
My advice don't do that with a mammoth. All the parts are the same color yet there's some very special pieces in there for multiple parts of the buis.

Return to “General discussion”