[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Scrolls of the High Elves: non-canon Project: V.O.R.T.E.X lore - Page 2 - Community

Scrolls of the High Elves: non-canon Project: V.O.R.T.E.X lore

Tell your own story!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:08 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:53 pm
That's kool.
Sorry if its not perfect. Like said I don't normally do midevil stuff. I thought this was fitting though. This is the high eleven king and some of his royal guard near the end of the second time war. I don't need to tell you who he is. I tried to reference the kings vision in his words about what he has seen both past and present and a future where all are free. Hope it works. If not I'll re-write parts of this.
I like it. I have The Time War all worked out but feel free to do your own stories in my universe. Post-Time War or otherwise.

And so, Jeff packed his troll-hide bag and picked up his orc-steel battle-axe and journeyed on, through treacherous ravines, across raging rivers and burning human border watchtowers as he went…

His journey took him to the point of no return, a deadly cliff with jagged rocks below.

Jeff clambered down the near vertical rock-face and onto the rocks. He knew what was in one of the caves at the bottom of the cliff: Goblin Town, a rickety series of boardwalks and stairways connected together and expanded over time joining up to houses and mines on the sides of the huge cathedral-like cave.

It's been a while since we last had some lore.

After walking through the oddly boat-shaped hole leading into the town, Jeff then slammed through the hundreds of guards. None lived. He walked up to the Goblin King, Max, sitting on his stone throne, and chopped off his head. Jeff declared in his booming, gravely voice “ Your king is dead! You will follow me, now!”. And what followed was known as the allegiance of Goblins and Orcs.

Shall we have some lore?

There were, of course, other alliances in that time: the Elves, Men and Dwarves united together to trade and fend off the terrible evil of those lands, each species had something different and important: the Elves had near unlimited knowledge and wisdom, the Men had food and supreme military power and the Dwarves had the finest tools and weapons, not to mention shiny gems and gold!

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:09 pm
And so, Jeff packed his troll-hide bag and picked up his orc-steel battle-axe and journeyed on, through treacherous ravines, across raging rivers and burning human border watchtowers as he went…

His journey took him to the point of no return, a deadly cliff with jagged rocks below.
Wait did you say the point of no return?

I love this story! It's epic!

Roebuck wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:37 am
charliebucket wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Wait did you say the point of no return?
Yeah. Like my subtle reference?

Thanks Jabba and Sabree! Lore is so good. I could read lore all day.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”