[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
MCX Heroes are showing up in stores earlier than expected? - Page 2 - Community

MCX Heroes are showing up in stores earlier than expected?

Got a question? Ask it here!
charliebucket wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:24 am
Do the FaceHuggers come with the Colonial Marine or do they only come with the Xenomorph.
They are with the Xenomorph.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:24 am
Do the FaceHuggers come with the Colonial Marine or do they only come with the Xenomorph.
Xeno

OK kool thanks. Also the size of the package: is it the same size as the CoD Heroes blister or bigger/smaller?

LishaThorne wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:04 pm
same package size
Awesome thanks. It'd work out 85 NZD for 6 Xenomorphs + 4 Colonial Marines.

Hrm so it turns out the Xenomorphs are $17 USD off Amazon. Any thoughts on how I could get an army? $17 ($22 NZD) is way too much for one figure.

Edit: Maybe I should just wait a couple weeks and see if the price drops. It's not actually sold by Amazon themselves, anyway...

They're at my local wal-mart but I didn't buy any. I don't watch any of the movies that they're from. I auto thought that these were new and was really excited to see em', then I thought about it and noticed I didn't watch any of the movies. But I did used to watch He-Man when I was a kid. That's really it. Can't wait for series 2! Hopefully they'll have something more to my taste in that line.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:01 am
They're at my local wal-mart but I didn't buy any. I don't watch any of the movies that they're from. I auto thought that these were new and was really excited to see em', then I thought about it and noticed I didn't watch any of the movies. But I did used to watch He-Man when I was a kid. That's really it. Can't wait for series 2! Hopefully they'll have something more to my taste in that line.
Yeah I have never watched an Alien film but I like the figures HEHE...

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”