[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The #FanFriday winners list - Page 2 - Community

The #FanFriday winners list

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Ah, thanks, I haven't bothered posting since it was tent working. :\ But now it is! Thanks...

Sorry I meant wasn't. :)

Community Team
Thank you for this, thekiller! I'm sure you helped out people who have missed out on some Fan Fridays. :)

As mentioned, to be featured, just upload your pictures of your builds / customs. Every Friday, we pick one lucky winner to be featured on our social channels!

**Also, I just wanted to note that it is not "required" to have an account on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to see our posts! You can always access our accounts through Google by searching, for example, "Mega Bloks Collectors Facebook".**

Hey Cary, J-101 here. did you get " IT" ??? What i mean by it , is ---- IT . LOL. Hope to hear from you .

Congrats to Tgrills44 for earning his second #fanfriday today :-)

I guess every post will get it's chance in winning any future choice because this post was not in this week, it was from last week or two

Congrats to PhantomTerror for earning this week fanfriday :P

If you want YOURS to be the next, get start today (well,monday)

Congrats to Evaspartan228 on this amazing wendigo exo suit

Want to see YOURS in this list? Get started today!

Halo40KWarrior wrote:Congrats EVA!
OMG I MADE THE WINNERS LIST!

Return to “General discussion”