[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled? - Page 2 - Community

Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I hope they don't discontinue it yet. I would have hoped for it to go out with the most well-designed giant wave of amazing sets yet, but I guess when sets aren't selling, then why keep making them? Makes sense, but it's a real shame.

If the call of duty line is canceled I'll most likely quit.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:43 am
I really hope it's not over. I really wanted that hazmat container and transport truck.
me two.

Well it seems that its truth, In MC Youtube chanel errased the COD videos. If it were just an actualization they wont erase the videos on Youtube.

Community Team
Hey everyone!

Some of you noticed the Call of Duty website is no longer listed on our Worlds page, which has led to some speculation. We want to reassure you that the line is not cancelled! There are new sets in development as we speak and we’ll update you as soon as we can. Sorry for the confusion this has caused.

MCX_Team wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:39 pm
Hey everyone!

Some of you noticed the Call of Duty website is no longer listed on our Worlds page, which has led to some speculation. We want to reassure you that the line is not cancelled! There are new sets in development as we speak and we’ll update you as soon as we can. Sorry for the confusion this has caused.
Thank goodness! You had me scared!!!

Whooo!!! You had me scared for a moment ;)

MCX_Team wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:39 pm
Hey everyone!

Phew! Scared us for a sec!

***, I was allready planning to travell all over Europe with the money I would save if COD were cancelled!!! hahahhaha Great!!!

Omg its canceled! (Hyper ventilates) oh wait (takes deep Breath) HOORAY!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”