[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IT'S TIME TO STOP - Page 2 - Community

IT'S TIME TO STOP

General news and information related to Mega Construx
ArchesRat wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:37 pm
Why do yall keep trusting admiral sabree and all that stuff lol his grammar is so BROKEN
And you didn’t even use end punctuations...

ArchesRat wrote:
Why do yall keep trusting admiral sabree and all that stuff lol his grammar is so BROKEN
I fail to see how someone's grammar impacts their trustworthiness, especially given that the information he's provided has been cross-checked and confirmed by other users and MCX itself.

ArchesRat wrote:
Because he must be right, even if we ignore MCX themselves, since Amazon has new sets for sale. New sets means the line is not cancelled because a cancelled line would not have new sets. When a line is cancelled they stop making new sets. Also Legal reasons make a lot of sense, Activision is going to want their company to be the online home for CoD.

ArchesRat wrote: Why do yall keep trusting admiral sabree and all that stuff lol his grammar is so BROKEN
The question should be why wouldn’t we trust Sabree when he says COD isn’t canceled because of grammar.
Especially since COD isn’t cancelled, and has been confirmed by the company itself and others including Sabree who have contacted them.

ArchesRat wrote:
Same way as why should I trust you new guy?

Plus almost everyone knows him on here (as much as you can know a guy online with these rules)

And I don't see how his grammar is bad, nor how it affects trustworthiness

In conclusion you made an illogical statement.

Anyone reading this comment, have a nice day! :-)

Besides, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we'd trust an Admiral over a Rat any day.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:51 am
Besides, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we'd trust an Admiral over a Rat any day.
Unless it's Admiral Wolf, of course.

Community Team
Not canceled. ;)

NatoGreavesy wrote:
LOL A RAT?! I don't think you understand hes not an admiral lol and im not a rat I just like rats LOL

ArchesRat wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:03 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
LOL A RAT?! I don't think you understand hes not an admiral lol and im not a rat I just like rats LOL
Lol you are what your name says, your is ArchesRat there for your a rat, a good one or bad one is up to you lol!

Return to “General discussion”