[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 2 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:56 am
Meh, you guys are just jealous.
Your right, were jealous of Captain Jack Sparrow's skills.

I think I'm always right <--- probably. But I'm definitely not a Hypocrite because I practice what I preach (or at least I try to).
And everybody is forgetting that this is quite literally, a joke. I think @TheRealBoo101 actually got it for once.
I'm not Thanos, nor will I ever be. That's just in Slapstick.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:16 am
I think I'm always right <--- probably. But I'm definitely not a Hypocrite because I practice what I preach (or at least I try to).
And everybody is forgetting that this is quite literally, a joke. I think @TheRealBoo101 actually got it for once.
yes, that were not jealous of you were jealous of Captain Jack Sparrow, you unlike, is basically the same as being jealous of a homeless, which is your not, except though your better than one for sure.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:45 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
yes, that were not jealous of you were jealous of Captain Jack Sparrow, you unlike, is basically the same as being jealous of a homeless, which is your not, except though your better than one for sure.
So I'm going to use my excellent deduction skills to translate Boo101 talk into something everyone understands: Basically, you're not jealous of me, I don't blame you!

Survivor11 wrote:
Now I imagine you just standing in your room preaching to your mega figs about Criticism.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:53 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
So I'm going to use my excellent deduction skills to translate Boo101 talk into something everyone understands: Basically, you're not jealous of me, I don't blame you!
umm, didn't I just say that in the obvious open "yes, that were not jealous of you", the quote says it all, lol.

BTW anyone checking back, do any of y'all have Human Fall Flat on Xbox1, and if you, play with me?

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:28 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
TheRealBoo101 wrote:

umm, didn't I just say that in the obvious open "yes, that were not jealous of you", the quote says it all, lol.

BTW anyone checking back, do any of y'all have Human Fall Flat on Xbox1, and if you, play with me?
Me and my pure ripped off Comedy Gold...
DBMAN1 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
Now I imagine you just standing in your room preaching to your mega figs about Criticism.
Now what gives you that impression?
It's not like my life is that sad.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:08 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

DBMAN1 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
Lol "Me and my life ripped off Comedy Gold" I think this is gonna be stuck in my mind for a while, just like Rogue-Elite's "Ima bandit" thing! 🤣

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:40 am
Survivor11 wrote:
TheRealBoo101 wrote:

DBMAN1 wrote:

Lol "Me and my life ripped off Comedy Gold" I think this is gonna be stuck in my mind for a while, just like Rogue-Elite's "Ima bandit" thing! 🤣
Let's get it going:
#RippedOffComedyGold

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:44 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:40 am
Survivor11 wrote:

Let's get it going:
#RippedOffComedyGold
#IDontDoHashTagsGood

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”