[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Most Prized Set/Figurine - Page 2 - Community

Most Prized Set/Figurine

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
twilight9 wrote:Mine doesn't exist yet.

Need a fully articulated Cortana.
I'll let the designers know ;)

i dont have a prized set i like them all but i never thaout about any that way ya know

Second place is the Hovercraft I got on my desk at home, but I have to say, my Dragon Slayer set from the old Dragons line. The green dragon is definitely my favorite and the Padraig figure was unique for the time in the line.

CaryMega wrote:Hey guys!

So it's no secret that we all love our collections but my question is: What is your most PRIZED Mega Bloks set in your collection?

Mine is my World of Warcraft figs :)
I don't have a favorite set or figure, just a favorite brick from the MB Collector's Blok Party.

matthewilw wrote:I don't have a favorite set or figure, just a favorite brick from the MB Collector's Blok Party.

Wait... what?

This has peaked my interest. What does this favorite brick look like and what is a MB Collector's Blok Party?

Most prized is Steel Orbital from Halo Blind Bag series Charlie.
Looks amazing. I need it in Gold.

NMPD pelican with mickey

sorry bout dat copyright issue,didnt mean to post it,and my best fig is gold grenediar

Return to “General discussion”