[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Your best play in Halo. - Page 2 - Community

Your best play in Halo.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I dunno if this really counts but probably my most recent halo 5 play was in a custom game. I think the map was survive the mountains or something like that, it was just before the final part, I flipped my goose and ended up getting 10 or so headshots walking backwards down the hill with a recon dmr.

But probably my best play in any halo multiplayer was in ce on pc on death island 1v1 slayer, the score was something like 20-20 with 10 seconds left, the other guy had a shotgun, I had a sniper, my shield was down and I jumped back not realising their was a cliff, fired a shot and landed a headshot just as the game ended.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:55 pm
I dunno if this really counts but probably my most recent halo 5 play was in a custom game. I think the map was survive the mountains or something like that, it was just before the final part, I flipped my goose and ended up getting 10 or so headshots walking backwards down the hill with a recon dmr.

But probably my best play in any halo multiplayer was in ce on pc on death island 1v1 slayer, the score was something like 20-20 with 10 seconds left, the other guy had a shotgun, I had a sniper, my shield was down and I jumped back not realising their was a cliff, fired a shot and landed a headshot just as the game ended.
Wow!

My 360 no scope was still better.

One of the great game is Halo as it delivers real-time strategy at the speed of Halo combat.

One time I was playing Halo 4 Slayer with my friends. My team was losing, so I was like, "what the heck." and started to drive through a small path towards a cliff. Coincidentally one of my friends on the opposing team was running across that pass and I unintentionally killed him.
Not my best play ever, put definitely the most memorable.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:50 pm
One time I was playing Halo 4 Slayer with my friends. My team was losing, so I was like, "what the heck." and started to drive through a small path towards a cliff. Coincidentally one of my friends on the opposing team was running across that pass and I unintentionally killed him.
Lol sounds beautiful

nigelninja11 wrote:
Cinimod64 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:50 pm
Lol sounds beautiful
It was. My friends are pansies and hate to play with vehicles. I figured, "i'm losing, might as well go out with a bang". However the map we were playing on(some map in Halo 4. I forgot the name) had a freckles and a wraith. Needless to say, everyone was using vehicles and it was totally chaos. So beautiful.

I really haven’t been playing Halo very long, but...
Maybe the time 4 infected charged at me (on bleak rock, in the second section) and I took out 1 with an SMG, one with a nade, and 2 with falcon punches. (Yes, I yell falcon punch when I melee a zombie)
Or maybe when I got double sniper headshot with a Halo 2 beam rifle.
Or the time when I got a doubl BR headshot in H2 SWAT without knowing both enemies were there.
All of this was in Halo 5.

I've gotten collateral kills before cool.

Return to “General discussion”