[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Anthem sets? - Page 2 - Community

Anthem sets?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Well said Nato

My thoughts exactly.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:35 pm
I doubt Mega would do an Anthem line. Halo, Call of Duty, and Destiny had already been strong, established franchises for several years before Mega picked them up, whereas Anthem doesn't have that history. It hasn't proven itself yet. There'd be no point making sets for it so soon, since it could turn out to be another short-lived fad game that crashes and burns in its first month.
This is EA, it won't even be a fad, it'll crash immediately.

I don't buy stuff from EA or Activision anymore. They have to be the worst companies in the world. They step on their customers like they are nothing. EA destroys studios to basically steal IPs. I would be happy if they both collapsed.

Now, as for microtransactions. I believe that they have no place in games you pay money for. Free games can have them, it's how they make a profit. But a game I paid 60-80 dollars for? No way. I have given you my money, why should I have to pay more for the complete game? I like DLC, when done right. Destiny DLC was sketchy to say the least. If DLC is just parts of the game that were removed to be added later, that's not okay.

I don't know if this is the right place for this little rant of mine, but since we were talking about EA, I figured I would say it.

RedThree wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:25 pm
I don't buy stuff from EA or Activision anymore. They have to be the worst companies in the world. They step on their customers like they are nothing. EA destroys studios to basically steal IPs. I would be happy if they both collapsed.

Now, as for microtransactions. I believe that they have no place in games you pay money for. Free games can have them, it's how they make a profit. But a game I paid 60-80 dollars for? No way. I have given you my money, why should I have to pay more for the complete game? I like DLC, when done right. Destiny DLC was sketchy to say the least. If DLC is just parts of the game that were removed to be added later, that's not okay.

I don't know if this is the right place for this little rant of mine, but since we were talking about EA, I figured I would say it.
Join the anti-EA league!

As far as I know, Activision has made one good game.
Angry Birds Trilogy for the Nintendo 3DS.

RedThree, you are not the only one to hold the sentiment that if EA and Activison both just fell of the face of the earth we would be better off. I mean come on Activision just laid off 800+ employees, during there highest grossing year ever, wile shelling out millions to both there CEO and there new CFO of which made 15 mil for signing on. Activision, it's about the money man.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”