[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Will Masters of the Universe get is own line of Heroes? - Page 2 - Community

Will Masters of the Universe get is own line of Heroes?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Yan_MCX wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:14 pm
Mattel has big plans for the franchise and Mega will continue to be part of those plans.
I am so happy to hear this!!! It's always encouraging to hear this type of sentiment from somebody on the inside. MOTU is what got me into MCX in the first place, so it's great to know there are more surprises coming.

Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:13 pm
As of this moment I still don't know if heroes series 5 is out yet but am eagerly anticipating it. I'm also a proponent of MOTU having it's own line, that would allow for more figures per release AND would free up much needed space in the heroes line for incompleted collections like TNG, TMNT, Futurama. Also, would I be exiled from Eternia for suggesting a She-Ra collection could be integrated WITHIN the MOTU line? There was significant enough crossover between the two cartoons that they seem inseparable ✌
My feeling is that the She-Ra characters who had proper MOTU toys should be in MOTU at a minimum. If you extend that to MOTU Classics, that’s nearly everyone.

If you’re just talking the vintage 5.5’s, that’s most every Horde character who wasn’t cartoon only and She-Ra and Shadow Weaver if you count neo-Vintage.

At the same time, I think kids would love new Princesses of Power Mega figures.

Modulok and Multi-Bot were MADE to be construction line figures though. I feel like we need a size class just for them along with, say, He-Man/Battle Cat, Skeletor/Panthor, Teela/Stridor, Evil-Lyn/Nightstalker, Trap-Jaw/Roton, Hordak/Mantisaur, Adam/Cringer/Orko, She-Ra/Swiftwind.

The Battle Ram with Ram Man and Fisto would be great at the Wind Raider scale. Maybe Terror Claw Skeletor and Flying Fists He-Man with the Landshark.

The Battle Ram is another one of those things almost made for building sets because of how the Sky Sled detatches. Still, I imagine people wanting Sky Sleds more than they want Battle Rams. Maybe you could have 3 or 4 packs of figures with Sky Sleds and whatever the evil variant was called.

Why in blazes is nobody discussing the BATTLE BONES pic!!??? Is it fake?? I hope not because it looks awesome!!

I tried posting a link to Facebook, but there's some kind of error....

King_of_Nothing wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:48 pm
Why in blazes is nobody discussing the BATTLE BONES pic!!??? Is it fake?? I hope not because it looks awesome!!

You aren’t allowed to post external links.

King_of_Nothing wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:48 pm

screenshots and post it in the gallery

I'm reviving this so I can ask MCX team this:
Are the new upcoming cartoon-style MOTU designs going to be the way the figures will be designed from now on? I like it by the way, and if this is to be the new norm will you be reproducing all the previous figures this way?

Sorry, I gotta bump this one just once.
👍

Sadly, the question is now.... "If MOTU gets it's own line of MCX, where would we be able to buy them?"

King_of_Nothing wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:28 pm
Sadly, the question is now.... "If MOTU gets it's own line of MCX, where would we be able to buy them?"
Walmart isn't the retail superpower it used to be, plenty of great products do just fine without them and so can MCX. This "discontinuation" of Mega products may just be another one of their supplier manipulation tactics which can go on for months, even longer than a year in some cases. And even if it isn't, I'm fine with buying MCX from other retailers since most of what I buy is no longer carried by Walmart anyway. 👌

That tactic seems to be failing overseas. Really it’s just dissuading customers who either have to go without the product, or pay insanely jacked up prices.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”