[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Buyers remorse : What is something mega you regret buying? - Page 2 - Community

Buyers remorse : What is something mega you regret buying?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I don't buy sets I don't watch a couple of reviews on first..

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:58 pm
I don't buy sets I don't watch a couple of reviews on first..
Typically this. But some older sets don't have reviews on them. Try finding a In depth review on any dragons sets.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:06 am
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:58 am
Covenant Phantom. The listing said it was 100% complete, but the whole back was missing. Luckily I got a refund, but it was a pain.
Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhh, I always forget about the Phantom. Mine's (the self titles) Derp Phantom because something is horrendously off about the way its built (it looks mostly correct but on examination there's a lot of little things that are noticeable when compared to a correctly built one) but I cant bring myself to take it apart and try to fix it for fear its missing multiple parts.
Can't say I blame you for not taking it apart. It was the same with my 2011 Elephant. It arrived fully built, but it didn't look quite right. 1000+ parts is a lot to pull apart, sift through and build. Luckily it was only missing a couple black plates or something (easy fix), but it was a pain. Finding the time to take on a project like dismantling a rebuilding a huge set like the Phantom is tough as well.. From what I've seen it doesn't look too bad, though.

Okay, I regret buying the Arctic CTF Warthog. I liked the figures, but I don't like the build or colors. I'm definitely going to try and get the new Warthog Run.

nothing tbh, there are some things I wish I had bought tho...

The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:39 pm
Yeah, that's my situation.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:45 pm
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:39 pm
Yeah, that's my situation.
Its a good problem to not be able to think of a problem, isn't it!

I can't help but agree there!

So far I haven't bought any Mega Sets that I regretted purchasing.

Completely Random

Search Mega Construx Call of Duty and scroll down the results till the McX Cod homepage. Its been somewhat updated with new figs. Sets won't work, use figures. There's also a new pocket design

Return to “General discussion”