[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
DOOM Mega Bloks? - Page 2 - Community

DOOM Mega Bloks?

Got a question? Ask it here!
iron_warrior wrote:i do know that Doom is awesome but i don't think that MB is allowed t because Doom is a space marine.
The game in general.

You have a line of sets based on a M rated series known as Call of Duty. So it would be fair to also have a line of Doom sets based on both the original two games and the reboot series including the newly announced Doom Eternal. seriously I really want a Doom Slayer Minifigures with the same articulation as a Mega Construx Halo Minifigure.

Also the original Doom came out way before Halo was a thing and they just copied the idea of a space marine who wore green armor

By they I mean they guys who made Halo

PLEASE, JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! JUST MAKE DOOM MINIFIGURES !

There is a edit button, please do no triple post on a long dead thread.

Mega can only make so many generic space/sci-fi themes before it starts to get stale. We've already got Destiny and Halo, adding Doom as well would probably have a detrimental impact on all three lines.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:31 pm
Mega can only make so many generic space/sci-fi themes before it starts to get stale. We've already got Destiny and Halo, adding Doom as well would probably have a detrimental impact on all three lines.
And that might actually be one of the reasons they are probably going to be discontinuing Destiny - to boost popularity in the Halo sets.

No i think its just Destiny's bad reputation.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:00 pm
No i think its just Destiny's bad reputation.
But I love Destiny. :(

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”