[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Enemy Vehicles? - Page 2 - Community

Enemy Vehicles?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I want the Russian landship.

What about the 39M Csaba? Or the Car Armoured Light Standard, also known as the Beaverette?

I know about these things, yet can't tell you anything about most major battles during WW2. I focus on the wrong things in history. XD

Yo Mega. Read these comments? These are your people.

I thought this was going to be about Covie/Banished/Forerunner vehicles. I would love more of those.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:34 am
I thought this was going to be about Covie/Banished/Forerunner vehicles. I would love more of those.
We need more enemy things in general. All the themes seem to have a distinct lack of evil...

RedThree wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:37 am
Cinimod64 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:34 am
We need more enemy things in general. All the themes seem to have a distinct lack of evil...
Too much good. Very unrealistic.
Edit: Nevermind I'm going to bed.

I guess we will have to wait an see.

I guess so. Untill then we will have to stick with the tried and true method. Buying multiple enemy tanks untill it becomes ludicrous the amount you have.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”