[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Star Trek dilemma - Page 2 - Community

Star Trek dilemma

Got a question? Ask it here!
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:35 pm
Murple wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:38 pm
I see Spock and Kirk at Mijer (spelled that wrong) and some Datas and Picards at Walmart. That’s all I know of.

EDIT: Mega should make tribbles.
We have Spock and Kirk. Our Walmart only ever has Ezio.
Send me one!

LishaThorne wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 7:06 pm
I grabbed them when I saw them at walmart but now you mention it I have not seen them since. I went ebay for all my Teelas which was devastating to my Mega Budget. I really wish the heroes line was a bit more available, I know it can be dangerous as I see Kirk is now a peg warmer at my walmart, but getting Teela out in the wild proved a nightmare for me. Mega should have packed more Teela and less Kirk. I was sooo lucky with Lynn and got one as the employee was stocking it. If there was only a Mattel Shop it would be a great place for them to stock it.
:D again why doesn't mattel sell Mega through there online store. It would both alleviated scalpers hold on the heroes lines and probably result in a much larger distribution of product via online markets. Right now Ebay is the only realistic way to get half the sets released by mega as is, which is really bad. Mega is so easy for scalpers because of its really weird distribution.

LishaThorne wrote:
I grabbed them when I saw them at walmart but now you mention it I have not seen them since. I went ebay for all my Teelas which was devastating to my Mega Budget. I really wish the heroes line was a bit more available, I know it can be dangerous as I see Kirk is now a peg warmer at my walmart, but getting Teela out in the wild proved a nightmare for me. Mega should have packed more Teela and less Kirk. I was sooo lucky with Lynn and got one as the employee was stocking it. If there was only a Mattel Shop it would be a great place for them to stock it.
The Five Below had a ton of Teelas. I got one and a Beast Man.

TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:34 pm
LishaThorne wrote:
Margo can now meet NATO!

Wish there was some way I could get a Data to you, my walmart had a few so I got em a while ago. I really only need one.

LishaThorne wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:26 pm
Wish there was some way I could get a Data to you, my walmart had a few so I got em a while ago. I really only need one.
That would be nice.

*Subtley reviving topic about a MCX convention*

*Subtlety mentions how kool that would be*

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:38 pm
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:34 pm
LishaThorne wrote:
Margo can now meet NATO!
The North Atlantic Treaty Organisation?
Or Greavesy...

charliebucket wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:08 am
*Subtlety mentions how kool that would be*
*says how we would need to bring signs with our usernames on them*

*Subtly mentions that someone should shout all us guys outside the US with plane tickets to the convention*

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”