[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Battlecorps - Page 2 - Community

Battlecorps

Tell your own story!
I have a question for those who read Battlecorps. Would you Guys be interested if I made short Spotlight Stories for Characters who haven't gotten that much focus, these would be posted between Stages.

Let me know if this would be interesting or not neccessary.

I'd say go for it. Been enjoying the story so far.

Sure! I’d like to see that.

Sure.

I love this comic. It's so good

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:42 am
Sure.

Necro...

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:52 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:42 am
Sure.

Necro...
No Hellion posted on this thread a couple hours ago.

Well it all depends-- if you wanted the good guys or the bad guys-- if you go on the inside or on the out-- if you're up or if you're down-- or whether your wings are going from side to side ... sometimes writing another story in place of occurrence story could be dangerous or it could be both rewarding I think it's up to you to decide. Nevertheless and I speak for all of us ,, I think it will be good remember to be as realistic as possible be creative build on my friend. J-101s out.

AgentHellion wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:53 am
I have a question for those who read Battlecorps. Would you Guys be interested if I made short Spotlight Stories for Characters who haven't gotten that much focus, these would be posted between Stages.

Let me know if this would be interesting or not neccessary.
Sounds good to me.

Awesome Glad to see ya'll would like some side stories. Is there any Character or Characters you would like to get a Spotlight Story?

AgentHellion wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:06 pm
Awesome Glad to see ya'll would like some side stories. Is there any Character or Characters you would like to get a Spotlight Story?
Dave. lol

Seriously, yes

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”