[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Modern Assassin's - Page 2 - Community

Modern Assassin's

Tell your own story!
Yes he is. But understand, his character.? My favorite movies are like him . Jack Reacher, Jack Ryan, Equalizer, 3 Days to kill (Ethan Renner) , All Punisher movies and comics, Jon Wick. And the Transporter series. These are but a few characters that share a lot in common. A bunch of bad Aces in my book. Oh yes and Luther Whitney in Absolute Power (Clint Eastwood)

When it comes to Assassin's, my favorite is Elektra. Then, of course, you can't forget the coolness of Ninja Assassin. That being said, let's open with a base line on our characters. See if we can describe them in the scene through their actions.

I'll be the dastardly cat-ninja-pet-assassin... thing.

The night was dark. The sky threatened to spill, as a chill swept down around the entire city. Darkness moved all around as the sky opened up.

Lightning lit the sky, illuminating the faces of passer by's. Darrell seemed overly cautious. Even nervous. Something about this night was amiss.

The sound of thunder shook him, sending a shiver up his spine. The chill, he thought, wasn't the reason.

Another burst of light shone through the sky. Only, this time, when the thunder cracked, he swore he felt as if something had struck him in his chest.

He ran his fingers across the place he had felt something hit him, and peered at them. They were covered in blood.

As she fired, in time with the thunder, Keirra couldn't help but realize that it had become second nature. She had done so, so many times before, that she fired without even thinking about when the thunder would sound. After all, this is what she was raised to do. A seventh generation assassin. And she was very good at it.

She watched, as he noticed the wound. She watched as he fell, not a soul paid him any mind. Truth be told, she hadn't expected them to. They would surely never have noticed.

Five-hundred thousand. That was how much Darrell was worth dead. More, when you counted what he had been up too. Mony laundering. Extortion. These things aren't looked upon very well.

Keirra packed up the rifle and headed out, long before the first scream. She had some cleaning to do, and time was of the essence.

To be continued...

But meanwhile, a man was watching from afar. His name was Michael. He was hunting the same man but was just a tad too late.
Michael"Rats, that was my target!"
He noticed a strange figure in the dark running away, he recognized the human. It was his number one rival, Keirra. Michael was enraged to see she had stolen his kill, he was determined to kill her next.

Keirra arrived at her 2nd floor apartment, which overlooked the marina. The place was extremely tidy. It spoke volumes about the inhabitant, and her need for keeping things 'clean'.
"Another one down. Seems like I go through this every week now." She said to herself. This was the first target she had ever 'Forcibly Retired' in her home city. Not to say she hadn't thought about it before. The price had been too low, until now.

She quickly moved into the kitchen, grabbing a bite to eat. Just then, there was a chime on her laptop. She folded open the computer and entered her password.

"Good morning, Keirra. How have things progressed?" The computer generated voice asked.
"Very well. I'm pleased to inform you that the target will be of no further nuisance."
"Excellent. Your account has been credited."
"Less your 15%."
"Of course."
"There is something else. I saw Michael there."
"Ah, yes. It isn't uncommon to have a competing agency after the same target."
"True. But why THIS target..."

To be continued...

Oooh, the story is building up!

In another hideout in the city, a assassin for hire was looking through his hit list when he heard a chime on his phone.

" Now what..." he growled as he picked it up, as he did, the lamplight shone off his bionic arm. He had lost his original arm in the Afghan Wars, and when he started being an assassin for hire, he had modified it to fire either a grappling hook or unsheathe three stainless steel blades. His preferred weapons were a modified M-16 with a silencer and sniper scope and a Beretta Semi-Auto Pistol.

"Hmmm... looks like someone wants me to take out a high priority target..." he grunted before seeing who it was that he was supposed to take out.

"Oh *** me with a knife..."

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”