[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Walking Dead Mega Construx Next line??? - Page 2 - Community

Walking Dead Mega Construx Next line???

Got a question? Ask it here!
a company already does brick themed walking dead sets with army men style figures pretty cool idea except im not a fan of walking ded

Sadly, I think Walking Dead has run its course.

That other brick walking dead line crashed and burned but frankly the GoT line did as well. The characters were statues though. If they could get the license cheap it might be neat to see Michone and Daryl in the heroes line. It would give them a large cast to make from. But I am in agreement that it has run its course. AMC will drain it for a while and I bet expect a lot for the license.

I would rather see some generic lines like they are doing with the yootz but with the articulation and scale of the heroes line. It would be more profitable as well. Mattel would get all the profit instead of giving some to an IP that is washed up. MOre profit = more sets for us.

Maybe they should just drop lines completely and make their own lines kind of like how they did for Mega Bloks Pyrates back then or the Pro Builder line. Personally I just want more Zombies, I don't really care for Walking dead characters unless I get new cool headmolds and if they are done in COD style

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:05 am
Maybe they should just drop lines completely and make their own lines kind of like how they did for Mega Bloks Pyrates back then or the Pro Builder line. Personally I just want more Zombies, I don't really care for Walking dead characters unless I get new cool headmolds and if they are done in COD style
halo, COD, Etc make up a huge portion of Mega's income dropping these would kill interest and the company would go bankrupt.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:28 am
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:05 am
halo, COD, Etc make up a huge portion of Mega's income dropping these would kill interest and the company would go bankrupt.
Agreed, but I see where you’re coming from. Tbh most of L3go’s lines are pop culture as well.

I don't see people go crazy for COD like they do for Halo so I don't really know. Maybe they should keep it releae a military line just like the Call Of Duty and see what happens

Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:39 am
I don't see people go crazy for COD like they do for Halo so I don't really know. Maybe they should keep it releae a military line just like the Call Of Duty and see what happens
But with dropping the line, we’d also lose the heroes line. I don’t know if we’d continue to get any specific heads anymore as Halo really doesn’t supply many. I think things are fine as they are.

Nah Mega Construx can just make headmolds that look like the official characters, they don't gotta pay for the right to name em. Just imagine getting markarov with blonde hair??? or a black hudson headmold? I understand why Mega can't do this??? It's as easy as reusing the same headmold but giving us like a new character. Knock Offs don't have a problem doing this with the recoloring.

LishaThorne wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 am
That other brick walking dead line crashed and burned but frankly the GoT line did as well. The characters were statues though. If they could get the license cheap it might be neat to see Michone and Daryl in the heroes line. It would give them a large cast to make from. But I am in agreement that it has run its course. AMC will drain it for a while and I bet expect a lot for the license.

I would rather see some generic lines like they are doing with the yootz but with the articulation and scale of the heroes line. It would be more profitable as well. Mattel would get all the profit instead of giving some to an IP that is washed up. MOre profit = more sets for us.
Those other lines made by the Todd Co. were outrageously expensive, in comparison to Mega and the other leading brand for blocks. And there was just not enough of a building experience in them either.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”