[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
starcraft figures - Page 2 - Community

starcraft figures

Got a question? Ask it here!
okay guys ik were all gloomy today but could you imagine a star craft marine with a operable visor? i personally would like oldskool terran colors like brown and white ,raynors raiders sons of korhal red

i play starcraft 2 i like the viking mecha skin but my reason for playing is oldskool starcraft, i love rts games

Wouldn’t ya know the one Starcraft set they didn’t do wasn’t so popular.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:35 pm
Wouldn’t ya know the one Starcraft set they didn’t do wasn’t so popular.
because it didn't include any figures?!

I, too, am an enthusiast of StarCraft, having racked in hours of game-play, completed the entire BW campaign twice and I've done hundreds of multiplayer matches. I'd love to see Terran and Protoss figures. A BC or Carrier would be fantastic to get (I know they did a BC ages ago but it's super rare).

Sadly, another brand has the license to produce Blizzard titles so we can't get StarCraft sets, sadly.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:07 am
I, too, am an enthusiast of StarCraft, having racked in hours of game-play, completed the entire BW campaign twice and I've done hundreds of multiplayer matches. I'd love to see Terran and Protoss figures. A BC or Carrier would be fantastic to get (I know they did a BC ages ago but it's super rare).

Sadly, another brand has the license to produce Blizzard titles so we can't get StarCraft sets, sadly.
yea but imagine how cool Terran marines would be

HALx-10 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:25 am
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:07 am

yea but imagine how cool Terran marines would be
I'm not saying they're not cool, but, as Charlie rightfully pointed out, it's impossible to get a Starcraft line.

Now, if you really want Starcraft figures, why don't you make your own customs?
I'm sure plenty of people would be willing to give you advice on how to do it.

Yep. Just repaint some Cabal figures. Destiny shotguns are actually quite good for the blasters and maybe EVA helmets as well.

Works for me. Might post on the gallery some time.

StarCraft looks like a generic game.

Cheesy, sterotypical.
Kids don't know what it is, i don't know what it is.

Sure, kids would buy the sets because they might look cool and people from that generation might buy a bit too.
But it would be a waste.

It's not popular anymore. The molds would be expense, and they would barely sell.

And Destiny, from what i've seen, is probably better than Starcraft

Eh, Starcraft wasn't half bad. Had a pretty decent story line with good characters and motivations. Still, it's an older style RTS game that sadly isn't timeless in its design. Statecraft 2 is still very much a solid, playable game that can be enjoyed for RTS players. With that said, nobody here seems to understand the actual importance Starcraft had on its industry and market in terms of RTS games. The game is still very much relevant, but not big enough to warrant anything more then mabey a sub series if mega can ever garner the rights to do something with the franchise again. Closest we will ever have is probabaly the 2013 Battlecrusier.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”