[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What happened to Wave 5? - Page 2 - Community

What happened to Wave 5?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I found MCX Heroes Series 5 restocked this weekend at Tacoma WA area Fred Meyer stores. They had previously been available a couple months back, then seemed to dry up. But now they're showing up again around here.

I also got my shipment notification on a full case from Entertainment Earth, so perhaps a recent shipment is making it's way through the distribution network. Hopefully they show up near you.

Noticed the OP had a MH avatar, and series 5 of MH never came out. Was a good wave too by the preview pics, so if you are talking about MH it seems to have been canceled. Mattel is promising that it will return down the road and maybe Mega will fire the line up again at that point.

If halo series 5 then it seems to be some places. Check dollar general if you have those in your area.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”