[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo Heroes Series 10 - Page 2 - Community

Halo Heroes Series 10

Got a question? Ask it here!
Update: I found six 10th anniversary Blind Bags at Walgreens. They were 2 Stingers, 2 Recons, 1 Elite, and 1 Brute.

I've actually had decent luck with both the Heroes and blind bags.
Only need Tartarus and The Rookie to finish off the Heroes, and the Stinger, Mk IV, Brute and Grunt for the blind bags.

twilight9 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:31 am
I've actually had decent luck with both the Heroes and blind bags.
Only need Tartarus and The Rookie to finish off the Heroes, and the Stinger, Mk IV, Brute and Grunt for the blind bags.
I too need that Mk. IV.

He has the death sentence in 12 parallel dimensions!

I found a picked over box of series 11. The chief was on a clearance shelf. I asked an employee and apparently many stores in my area have about 28 figs. They should be coming around.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:41 pm
I found a picked over box of series 11. The chief was on a clearance shelf. I asked an employee and apparently many stores in my area have about 28 figs. They should be coming around.
Not for me. Everything comes late. I’m still waiting for A New Dawn.

Murple wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:15 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
I wish NewDawn was still coming around. Its my favorite mystery pack series.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:26 pm
Murple wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:15 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
I wish NewDawn was still coming around. Its my favorite mystery pack series.
At least I have BftA near me.

Was out Christmas shopping (Ik, early)
And saw some Series 10 stuff!
And the blind bags

Well, you can still find them online. And it only costs half of an arm and a leg. I guess MCX flooded some areas with sets. I picked up a couple of Series 10 figure for about 8-10 bucks each, which is still an over 100% markup, but it beats the 70+ dollar series 5 figures (1400% markup).

I don't have anywhere to buy MCX in my area, so I'm glad to be able to buy them somewhat cheapish online.

I wish MCX would sell their sets directly on this website, but that would be a logistical nightmare to implement and I understand why they haven't tried.

Oh the custom Arbiters I will make with the figures I bought. One of them is going to be a custom Ripa, even though I broke down and bought an official Ripa 'Moramee.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:30 pm
So my local Target finally stocked with 10th Anniversary HH a few weeks ago. I was excited, but only bought Yap Yap. I came back today, and the whole box was gone except for one beat up looking Regret. It had been replaced by a full box of series 11. What happened to series 10? Have you stopped supplying those?
So you finally had a chance to buy S10, and you just buy Yap Yap? I'm sorry, but these days you have to jump on an opportunity when you have it. You should've picked up all you could when you could.

Series 10 has been out since May/June. They are going to be phasing production out by now I imagine, especially with series 11 out now.

That being said, Targets has recently restocked with Series 8 & 9 boxes during Black Friday, so there's always a chance you'll see another box show up.

Don't put off picking them up again. You'll just get left behind.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”