[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sig-Fig Sunday - Page 2 - Community

Sig-Fig Sunday

General news and information related to Mega Construx
11Survivor wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:37 am
As nice of an idea as it sounds, isn't anyone worried that this will most likely spiral out of control on the gallery?
That is why I am doing a ROTATION.

Two or three people post a Sunday. I'm hoping people will understand this and not just go off and do it w/o permission.

I've seen the mistakes T-Pose Tuesday has caused.

If we're doing two per Sunday, I'm fine with my position in week three.

Sounds great, just let me know when! I don't care when I go either.

Sure, I'll do it. Don't expect a huge back story though. My "Sig fig" was and is just a proper 1-1 representation on my MCX profile.

Hm, I've had a couple of Sig Figs over the years. Guess it's time to take a trip down memory lane.

Just commented on the post. I’m in.

I would be in if it wren't for the fact that I don't go on the gallery on Sundays. Would it be fine if I did a delayed one when/if it's my turn?

Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:07 pm
I would be in if it wren't for the fact that I don't go on the gallery on Sundays. Would it be fine if I did a delayed one when/if it's my turn?
11:59 on Saturday. Genius

Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:07 pm
Sure. I'll make an exception.

Return to “General discussion”