[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Figures in Fireteam/Troop Builder sets - Page 2 - Community

Figures in Fireteam/Troop Builder sets

Got a question? Ask it here!
Another possible reason for moving from 5 to 4 for a fireteam is the standard fireteam has 4 members (at least in the USMC) - a leader, automatic weapon gunner, and 2 rifflemen. It's a small unit capable of quick and independent maneuvers.
It also follows the "Rule of 3" - leaders can most effectively lead 3 "units" at a time. 3 members (and a leader) in a fireteam, 3 fireteams in a squad, 3 squads in a company, etc. This provides each leader 3 units to lead, and as leadership skills increase this scales up to the Division / Group levels.
I feel this works well well for CoD sets - I like the realistic sets, so why not realistic units?

67mustang wrote:
If i'm not mistaken they do haveto include some little buildable thing for the to qualify as a building block set and not just a pack of action figures because of how the property is licensed.
Maybe that is the reason the figs in blind packs come in pieces thus buildable.
I could be wrong but I think the blind packs fall into a different category so they don't count as selling action figures. I've seen some Marvel and DC blind box/bag sets that were not put out by [competitor] or Mattel.

jesseck wrote:Another possible reason for moving from 5 to 4 for a fireteam is the standard fireteam has 4 members (at least in the USMC) - a leader, automatic weapon gunner, and 2 rifflemen. It's a small unit capable of quick and independent maneuvers.
It also follows the "Rule of 3" - leaders can most effectively lead 3 "units" at a time. 3 members (and a leader) in a fireteam, 3 fireteams in a squad, 3 squads in a company, etc. This provides each leader 3 units to lead, and as leadership skills increase this scales up to the Division / Group levels.
I feel this works well well for CoD sets - I like the realistic sets, so why not realistic units?
Interesting point about the Rule of 3.
And another good point was that we did get 4 packs before with a stand instead of a terrain piece. In my opinion the terrain piece is much better than the stand.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”