[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Star Wars Battlefront Mega Bloks? - Page 2 - Community

Star Wars Battlefront Mega Bloks?

Got a question? Ask it here!
sejm120 wrote:Nah the game isn't as good as you think(opinion)
Have you played it?

Yes and it was terrible some many bugs for me the terrible pre-order DLC which gave you things that would be if they were
packaged with the game completely making the other 2 original games look like they were also bad which is a disgrace
And EA is also making a sequal when the game ha been out for only a year .
Why did the third battlefront(from the original series) have to be cancelled it would have been much better

MB doesnt own the rights of Star wars.
its handled by the Brand that we can never speak of. :)

Not that one anything but that one

its a good game, you probably have terrible internet, and im not saying for sets like L-E-G-O does, I'm saying like multiplayer sets

sejm120 wrote:Not that one anything but that one
I have played it there are a LOT of improvements so recomend you re try it it's a good game if you really actually play it indepth you'll find its preaty fun!

sejm120 wrote:Nah the game isn't as good as you think(opinion)
How do you know? Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone else (no anger or other related forms of speech intended!)

If [competitor] didn't hold the license ot would already be a thing. As for the game. It's so under credited. Theres not much there I'll admit but the way the game feals, it's just starwars to the max. Plus there is also the upside that almost anyone no matter what can be good at the game. It's not competitive either. Warning though that you will sometimes find more competent randoms on cod then battlefront.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”