[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
missing parts on old sets - Page 2 - Community

missing parts on old sets

Builds & Discussions
Taku46 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:49 pm
You'd think I'd encounter problems as an Australian living halfway across the world from Canada but I have not encountered a parts problem in ANY of the many Mega Bloks sets I've got over the years.
Same here. Although, that's probably because distribution to anywhere that isn't the US is so dang slow that by the time they're releasing sets here in Australia, they've fixed the problems in their production lines.

Taku46 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:49 pm
You'd think I'd encounter problems as an Australian living halfway across the world from Canada but I have not encountered a parts problem in ANY of the many Mega Bloks sets I've got over the years.
Buy a pelican version two and I guarantee your luck will run out. That baby is notorious for missing parts. Everyone I know who has gotten it have had missing parts myself included.

Man I still need to track down the V2 Pelican.

I had a missing part of my second Tranzit Farm.

Honestly you shouldn't expect replacement parts for old sets.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:49 pm
Honestly I think your right.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
It depends on the set for a set like the ww2 battle tank for treads they always send replacements

Roebuck wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:53 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
It depends on the set for a set like the ww2 battle tank for treads they always send replacements
You might be right Roebuck!

Really for sets with treads they should just supply an extra set of treads for the vehicle.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:06 pm
Really for sets with treads they should just supply an extra set of treads for the vehicle.
I don't get what your saying.

Return to “Call of Duty”