[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Is a Delta wave happening? - Page 2 - Community

Is a Delta wave happening?

Builds & Discussions
AkulA1996 wrote:Just got 24 packs of bravo series and I just want to say if mega does something like bravo series again, where most of the figures are generic aliens and normal humans, that they should make the odd one out the rare one such as the spartan from bravo series. I got 4 of those Spartans and only 1 brute. The brute is the only figure from the series I didn't get a second of. Very disappointing. I don't usually try to go after the full series of these, but bravo was the first series where I wanted 7 out of the 8 figures (The monitor isn't counted as a figure in my views), and mega messed up by making the spartan common and the brute ultra rare, should have been the other way around.

Also for those curious to know what I got out of those 24 packs:
4x Spartans (disappointing)
4x Flood & Monitors (yay more flood)
4x H2 Marines (instantly doubled the marines under sgt. Johnsons command)
4x Storm grunts (perfect)
3x NMPD (wish I'd gotten a couple more of these)
2x Skirmishers (perfect again.)
2x Elite Rangers (wish I'd gotten another of these)
1x Brute Minor (Extremely disappointing, wish I'd gotten at the very least one more)
Well, we can't always get what we want, when I got some of the old blind packs I was hoping for a rare or ultra-rare figure, but most of the time that wasn't the case, so don't be put out by the "Minor" problem of having one brute, just keep trying to find another one

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:Just got 24 packs of bravo series and I just want to say if mega does something like bravo series again, where most of the figures are generic aliens and normal humans, that they should make the odd one out the rare one such as the spartan from bravo series. I got 4 of those Spartans and only 1 brute. The brute is the only figure from the series I didn't get a second of. Very disappointing. I don't usually try to go after the full series of these, but bravo was the first series where I wanted 7 out of the 8 figures (The monitor isn't counted as a figure in my views), and mega messed up by making the spartan common and the brute ultra rare, should have been the other way around.

1x Brute Minor (Extremely disappointing, wish I'd gotten at the very least one more)
Well, we can't always get what we want, when I got some of the old blind packs I was hoping for a rare or ultra-rare figure, but most of the time that wasn't the case, so don't be put out by the "Minor" problem of having one brute, just keep trying to find another one
I was actually pointing this out to suggest to mega that if they make another series similar to bravo that they should maybe think long and hard about what they choose as the ultra rare. I.e. if there's only one spartan, 3 different types of regular humans, and 4 covenant then the spartan should be the ultra rare. So I guess what I'm saying is maybe they should look to the games for deciding what is what in these blind packs, like a rare enemy should be rare (or ultra rare if the two rare spots have already been decided) e.g. A brute war chieftan - perfect for an ultra rare. A common ally should be common, such as a marine, a rarer ally a rare fig e.g. An odst, etc.

And on a side note the only way I'm going to get another brute is if I get another 24 pack box for around £60 (note a full box should be £48) but these were from Germany and the p&p is included in that £60 so factor out those facts and it's probably the best chance to get another brute at what is a reasonable price.

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:

I was actually pointing this out to suggest to mega that if they make another series similar to bravo that they should maybe think long and hard about what they choose as the ultra rare. I.e. if there's only one spartan, 3 different types of regular humans, and 4 covenant then the spartan should be the ultra rare. So I guess what I'm saying is maybe they should look to the games for deciding what is what in these blind packs, like a rare enemy should be rare (or ultra rare if the two rare spots have already been decided) e.g. A brute war chieftan - perfect for an ultra rare. A common ally should be common, such as a marine, a rarer ally a rare fig e.g. An odst, etc.

And on a side note the only way I'm going to get another brute is if I get another 24 pack box for around £60 (note a full box should be £48) but these were from Germany and the p&p is included in that £60 so factor out those facts and it's probably the best chance to get another brute at what is a reasonable price.
Whoops, my bad! But you drive home a good point, it would be nice if mega did like a brute chieftain or even a named character as an ultra-rare in a blind pack in the future, but we may as well make do with the figures of the current blind packs

Or just look at the codes, and don't buy doubles of things you don't want

To be fair the codes do change randomly. But yeah, research into the matter pays off to avoid unwanted extras and find chase pieces.

Krommdor wrote:Or just look at the codes, and don't buy doubles of things you don't want
I had to get them from Germany. No shop other than asda in the north of England since series 3 has carried a mystery pack (I think, maybe series 2, I can't be sure cause at the time of series 3 release I never went to any shops in England, all my series 3 I got on a day out in Edinburgh) , somehow asda lasted up to series 8 then some reason stopped selling halo mega bloks (never sold cod mega bloks either). So unfortunately I couldn't use the code trick, and every brute on eBay is overpriced, payed about £5 for an alpha series red brute major (which isn't that bad espeically with free postage, but in my opinion about £2 overpriced, but again not something to cry about), and I can't find a spartan assault brute major, or a spartan assault pack for that matter at a reasonable price (£30 seems to be the lowest).

But yeah if I could have I would have used the code trick, unfortunately the code trick will never be useful in the north east of England.

Alert: Delta series has been confirmed, I repeat, Delta series has been confirmed!
I just found this out on YouTube, there's apparently 3 covenant figures and 5 UNSC figures to collect in the series, judging from the photo, but I could be wrong of course

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Alert: Delta series has been confirmed, I repeat, Delta series has been confirmed!
I just found this out on YouTube, there's apparently 3 covenant figures and 5 UNSC figures to collect in the series, judging from the photo, but I could be wrong of course
If it has the halo wars marine I think it's confirmed that's delta series.
And some have seen pics of the iconic series line - it has Chief, Vale, Buck, Thorne, and 2x Spartans which seem random, mostly because I've never seen them in the halo storylines, so unless they're doing an iconic series where 2 figures aren't icons? I have no idea why those two are there.

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Alert: Delta series has been confirmed, I repeat, Delta series has been confirmed!
And some have seen pics of the iconic series line - it has Chief, Vale, Buck, Thorne, and 2x Spartans which seem random, mostly because I've never seen them in the halo storylines, so unless they're doing an iconic series where 2 figures aren't icons? I have no idea why those two are there.
Maybe they represent customized halo avatars?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
Maybe they represent customized halo avatars?
Yes but to me it still doesn't make sense unless randomised Spartans are also getting single figure sets. To me an icon character line should only include iconic characters (trouble is even with halo n with 6-8 figures per wave there'd be a total of about 3-4 waves before we run out of major iconic characters). Of course these are just my thoughts on the icon series.

Return to “Halo”