[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Zombie City - Page 11 - Community

Zombie City

Tell your own story!
I'm thinking of doing another Zombie City comic soon, just can't get me motivated to do anything but game lol. (Nigelninja11 if you see this, my gtag is ILLSPAWNIE)

TheRealBoo101 wrote: I'm thinking of doing another Zombie City comic soon, just can't get me motivated to do anything but game lol. (Nigelninja11 if you see this, my gtag is ILLSPAWNIE)
Well, now I know who to rage at if I get killed by a noob with that tag.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:08 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote: I'm thinking of doing another Zombie City comic soon, just can't get me motivated to do anything but game lol. (Nigelninja11 if you see this, my gtag is ILLSPAWNIE)
Well, now I know who to rage at if I get killed by a noob with that tag.
its not my Gtag I made, its my dad's cause its his account, his game name is ILLSPAWN not ILLSPAWNIE but since ILLSPAWN was taken ILLSPAWNIE will have to, the we got another with ILLSPAWN1, that's his to, the downstairs one is for the family, the other one is his.

So, I guess the party is here now from Survivor's thread?

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:01 am
yeah, we can go over to my Mega Army thread, that one's more useless at the moment, I just now thought of it.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:50 am
JoeFilms wrote:
yeah, we can go over to my Mega Army thread, that one's more useless at the moment, I just now thought of it.
Then let's GOOOO!

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:29 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:50 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Then let's GOOOO!
Yeah!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:02 pm
I'm thinking of doing another Zombie City comic soon, just can't get me motivated to do anything but game lol. (Nigelninja11 if you see this, my gtag is ILLSPAWNIE)
PS4 or Xbone

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:54 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:02 pm
PS4 or Xbone
Well my comment of this was a long time ago, but Xbox1.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”