[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
General Gallery Contest Planning Forum. - Page 11 - Community

General Gallery Contest Planning Forum.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
i was thinking march 1st to march 31st and it would be a custom spartan stealth

it would be march 1st to march 31st. i t would be a custom stealth armor.

Probably going to have to delay the end date for my contest due to the current gallery image glitch. If it doesn't go away by the seventh, I'll have to push the final submission date into February. Is that OK with whomever has the contest for February?

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:07 pm
Probably going to have to delay the end date for my contest due to the current gallery image glitch. If it doesn't go away by the seventh, I'll have to push the final submission date into February. Is that OK with whomever has the contest for February?
Yup that's cool. I'm sure everything will be resolved with the Gallery by the time mine rolls around though. (Starts on Jan. 30th and ends on Feb. 14)

Due to the issues we've had with the Gallery during the last week of December, Joe and I have decided to extend the window to put in entries for our contest for another week. He's currently making the Gallery post about it. Is that alright with everyone?

Yeah. I'll hold off on my contest until you get yours sorted out.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:06 pm
Yeah. I'll hold off on my contest until you get yours sorted out.
I don't think you need to do that. I'm not even sure if we're going to get that many more entries. I just saw Snowman's post that was supposed to be an entry, and thought it might be best to extend it just a little.

Ok, I'll go ahead and start it then. It's only a day late, so I don't think I'll need to extend the deadline.

Today I put an end to the Doom contest since I believe that no one else will enter the Doom contest, I will announce the winners today.

I have a contest in mind of outdoor photos like the photos of Nigel he has been posting lately. Is there a month available that does not interfere with other similar contests?

Return to “General discussion”