[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 11 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
eliteslayer4915 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:^ right after I just edited my post to include some new ideas lol.
And the swords only use banshees in campaign however in among the req pack vehicles I've noticed there is a swords wraith. Infact there's three types of wraith, swords, normal, and the ultra (the ultra is featured in the campaign).
Wait, they also had ghosts, so they had wraiths, banshees and ghosts (oh my!)
I only noticed the banshees in campaign (swords) the covenant remnant had everything though. To be fair most of the time I was too busy punching jackals and grunts in their faces.... Lol

Jackel meet fist, Fist meet Jackel, have a ball, play nice

Hope to see from H5.

The Warden: Set comes with a large (bigger than didact) Warden with promethean units, Random Unit Spartans.

Swords faction Phantom. You know you want one too. =D

UNSC H5 edition Pelican (The new NMPD variant Pelican in size but green pwease! :> )

The Golden ordnance pack! (The Meridian's De-glassing company) Edition Scorpion, Hog, Goose x2!

The Ultra-Wraith

Promethean Unit Pack #3(or is it 2? ) That comes with the Soldier Captain (the one holding the big shiny detachable turret Gauss thing)

Magnus913 wrote:Hope to see from H5.

The Warden: Set comes with a large (bigger than didact) Warden with promethean units, Random Unit Spartans.

UNSC H5 edition Pelican (The new NMPD variant Pelican in size but green pwease! :> )

The Golden ordnance pack! (The Meridian's De-glassing company) Edition Scorpion, Hog, Goose x2!

The Ultra-Wraith

Promethean Unit Pack #3(or is it 2? ) That comes with the Soldier Captain (the one holding the big shiny detachable turret Gauss thing)
NMPD pelican isn't a H5 pelican it's H3 era and H5 uses the H4 era model. Also meridian colours aren't gold, and there's no way they'd put 4 vehicles in one pack, individual sets yes but all in one -sorry but it's just not gonna happen especially with a scorpion sting in the mix

It would be VERY neat to see a Guardian set. Seeing as how the Guardians play a big role in Halo 5, it would be incredibly neat to have a scaled Megabloks model of it on display.

AkulA1996 wrote:

The Ultra-Wraith

NMPD pelican isn't a H5 pelican it's H3 era and H5 uses the H4 era model. Also meridian colours aren't gold, and there's no way they'd put 4 vehicles in one pack, individual sets yes but all in one -sorry but it's just not gonna happen especially with a scorpion sting in the mix

The moment I saw that Halo 5 would have multiple vehicle variants, I knew Megabloks would/will take advantage of it. Which I'm totally okay with. I definitely want some SoS sets.

LegobRick100 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:

The Ultra-Wraith

The moment I saw that Halo 5 would have multiple vehicle variants, I knew Megabloks would/will take advantage of it. Which I'm totally okay with. I definitely want some SoS sets.
Um the nearly all of the variants are generally just how powerful the weapons are and colour schemes, there's no changes to how they look, so mega may not use the advantage of colour scheme changes - people complained about the cyclops after the first wave of them because they've basically just kept changing the colours and weapons. So I'm going to expect one of every new vehicle with maybe an extra warthog here and there.

I can totally see them make "Store Exclusives" of the unique vehicle variants.

SoS- Target

Meridian- TRU

etc. etc. I am just happy, after playing Halo 5 that I was lucky enough to have gotten ordered a Halo 5 edition SDCC box for my birthday. (Locke, Chief, Arby) Arby's Golden sword is just /droool

Um the nearly all of the variants are generally just how powerful the weapons are and colour schemes, there's no changes to how they look, so mega may not use the advantage of colour scheme changes - people complained about the cyclops after the first wave of them because they've basically just kept changing the colours and weapons. So I'm going to expect one of every new vehicle with maybe an extra warthog here and there.

It's important for collectors and displays, to have multiple variants. If not of anything else, then at least the Covenant + Swords of Sanghelios variants of vehicles.

Or perhaps use some of these SOS-themed vehicles as an excuse to re-release. (I personally want a new phantom, because the old one I can only find for $240+, and the phantom is my favorite vehicle), the Swords of Sanghelios phantom is a good reason to release a new phantom.

^ yes but I'm saying from looking at the past we've always gotten one wraith, one ghost, one banshee at a time, chances for them doing just a recolour of these vehicles is small (ghost is an exception since we get one every year). Unless they're going to do what they did with the wolverine and the falcon I just don't see us getting more than one of each H5 vehicle (again exception of the ghosts and warthogs).

The phantom on the other hand does merit a new set, it's a new design, but again I think the covies also used these and I don't think mega would recolour and re-release a set this size.

Return to “Halo”