[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 11 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I haven't had the chance to play against tau, but I agree that would be interesting, and that's saying something, because I'm more of a Adeptus Astartes player (E.g. Blood Angels and Dark Angels).

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
Thehumanelement wrote:I've made fully poseable micro WH40K figures in years past. Whose going to be the first to bash TAU bits onto Mega Bloks Micro figure bodies?
Wait, what?! You're kidding me right? How did you even manage to do that?!
I demand proof of this (photo proof at least)!
There may be pictures floating around on the net (nothing ever truly goes away they say) but if not i'll make one again if i come across a WH40K figure and don't bash it onto a Mega bloks figure frame.

Basically think " latex foam puppet" and you'd be close to how the construction takes place. You'll need a dremel or at least micro drills as well.

Which 40k races did you do?

Space Marines ( an old school beakie helmet guy and a modern helmet guy).

Interesting, I was looking for mega bloks 40k customs and found a few photos that showed two honor guard and grey knights

How about MMA and UFC players?

Hey, someone may have already thought of this but what about a Destiny themed line?(I don't play it but some of the armour in it looks okay) Or maybe even Command and Conquer or Age of Empires?

Alvin wrote:How about MMA and UFC players?
Absolutely . I was all in favor of wrestlers and MMA fighters before seeing the new TMNT Mega Bloks but even more so now that i see the new hip articulation the classic turtles have. This is the type of hip articulation characters known for high leg kicks or higher than average leg movement need.

I actually have a UFC fighter in my customizing que list.
Assassinater117 wrote: Or maybe even Command and Conquer or Age of Empires?
Both would rock but Command Conquer seems like it would be a nice niche release .

Assassinater117 wrote:Hey, someone may have already thought of this but what about a Destiny themed line?(I don't play it but some of the armour in it looks okay) Or maybe even Command and Conquer or Age of Empires?
Command and Conquer, one of my all time favorites. I would buy the whole line.

Assassinater117 wrote:Hey, someone may have already thought of this but what about a Destiny themed line?(I don't play it but some of the armour in it looks okay)
No just no, I would quit collecting mega bloks and sell all my Halo and COD and lose all respect for mega. Mega shouldn't make a game made by a company (bungie) which not only re-used old ideas from halo, but stolen ideas from other places.

Just a few examples of these old re-used ideas: Plasma guns, plasma grenades, and some enemies look heavily inspired by flood.

examples of stolen items: The little talking thing looks like a pulse grenade from 343's halo 4 (Bungie had no stake in the halo licence at this point), speeder bikes taken from star wars, and the latest DLC (Downloadable Content) taken king, the big bad guy from the adverts looks heavily inspired by a certain daedric prince (Molag Bal) from elder scrolls not only that but the introduction of bows too.

How has no one caught onto the ideas that Bungie are stealing and/or taking from their old games, they've lost originality and need to steal ideas, I think this is a good enough reason why mega should not make a destiny line. Why help thieves make more money?
Yes you can argue because they haven't copied these things to 100% accuracy it's not stealing but it is, it's taking ideas from other games/films and putting them in your own game and making a few small edits to make it look a little bit different to pass it off as your own, no originality.

Return to “General discussion”