[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 102 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I think it would be cool to finish off the ODST characters with Tarkov from 'We Are ODST'

They already did a statue figure of master chief why not make a sangheli statue figure just like in the sangheli ruins from halo 5

Halo 5 isn't the worst halo game ever!

The worst halo games are Spartan assault and Spartan strike.

They should make a halo 3 set with master chief two ODSTS, with a prowler and three brutes, the weapons would be an assault rifle a sniper a battle rifle and some other weapons for the brutes.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:Ok I'm leaving this now so my final words are.... STOP MAKING 343 BASED SETS PLEASE!
Sangheilios_01 where are you going?! You came up with so many ideas you can't leave now!

We're at a pinnacle in halo universe once again and we can make ideas off of that Sangheilios_01 had so many great ideas off the first few halo games and I really would like to here the rest of them. But now he's gone and we have new members who will probably rename the last 975 posts of ideas. Well if anything sparks interest I'll be back.

343 owns all of halo now so technically all the mega bloks sets are 343.

They should make a halo combat evolved set with that big drop pod thing with master chief a marine a pilot an elite a jacket and a grunt. The weapons an assault rifle, magnum, shotgun, energy sword, needler, plasma pistal, and a few gernades.

They should make a set with Spartan red team and that orange AI.

Return to “Halo”