[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 103 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
did anybody check out my latest post, if not apparently halo series 12 heroes are starting to show up in stores also halofanforlife has a review for the whole set. ps spoilers i want that marine sniper for customs. ill probably pick up a few just for the odst helmet alone along with some other parts

WhoThCares wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:37 pm
did anybody check out my latest post, if not apparently halo series 12 heroes are starting to show up in stores also halofanforlife has a review for the whole set. ps spoilers i want that marine sniper for customs. ill probably pick up a few just for the odst helmet alone along with some other parts
Most of the Xbox chat was informed already, but yeah, that's pretty awesome

@WhoThCares, I feel sad. I won't have access to those figs until I visit Colorado in almost a year :(

But like.. The Walking Dead MCX...

Well i maybe wrong about the marines helmet. It looked like it could be slid over her head like the ce marine helmet or the new marine helmet but i saw one photo with the helmet on with the head off by the feet. If so thats a shame as i would love to see removeable odst helmets which is possible as mega seems to going that route with the new marine helmets.

King Kong Brand based on KING KONG 1933 and also KING KONG 2005

Sets could be:
  • The wall (1933 version)

Trex (1933 version)

Spider pit creatures (1933 version)

Styracosaurus and log (1933 version)

Son of Kong vs Dragon creature (1933 version)

The wall drawbridge and arch (2005 version)

Stink tooth (2005)

Vrex vs sailors (2005)

Brontosaurus with Venatosaurus (2005)

The venture (ship) (2005 version)

Empire state building peak (any Version)

Or kong skull island. It would or could give us huey heli, chinook or the sea stallion as sets as it would use parts from the cod line and some from the halo line for weapons, figures and other gear. There the easiest line mega could do as the parts are there just need to get license and create the sets.

Hey,
Saw the horses in the old Mega Bloks Knights line, the GOT line, and the COD line. So, what no love for MOTU? Could we see a Stridor/Stalker and Fisto/Jitsu set? Since Fisto will be a separate offering in the next MOTU Heroes wave, I would settle for Man-E-Faces instead. Kidding. Thanks to all working on these lines. You have reignited collecting for this fan.

Return to “General discussion”