[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 104 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 am
ratss454 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:19 am
So it would seem that another wishes to join our ranks, any suggestions on what position we should consider for this individual?
A janitor.
That position is currently occupied by HaloODST.

THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:12 pm
can i make an ODST security team, if so can i lead it?
Funny enough being the head of security I have a good number of ODSTs in my employ.

THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:14 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:34 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:20 pm
T-posing and Y-posing already fizzled out, joe.

Literally all that people were posting was based around that for a while (fortunately not so recently) and seriously, I just don't want to see such repetitive nonsense again.
Survivor I’m trying to be optimistic here.
NO KEEP THE Y-POSES AND ( I cant believe im saying this but ) ALSO KEEP THE T-POSES
Listen.

No.

We’re trying to encourage creativity. I mean, I don’t want to just outright attack any Y-posing content - and if it seems line I am, then you’re misinterpreting my intentions completely. But it’s just not very entertaining or creative.

I mean, take it from me. I’m the one who brought the T-Pose trend to the Gallery, for crying out loud. The Y-Pose is a knock-off T-Pose that was brought about once the T-Pose was already dying.

I want to see what Ratss can really do, not just the same dead trend. There are great ideas in there! I’m not anyone’s mom, so I can’t tell you what to post. I just want to suggest that we open up the possibilities a bit, see my point?

For example: The post “Mortal Struggle.” I love that one! It’s totally unique, a very cool idea, something you could build off of an make a mini-story from. Not a Y-Pose in sight. I just think it would be fun to try more things.

Keep the Y-Pose. Keep the T-Pose. I just think we should try to use them less.

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:26 am
Listen.

No.

We’re trying to encourage creativity. I mean, I don’t want to just outright attack any Y-posing content - and if it seems line I am, then you’re misinterpreting my intentions completely. But it’s just not very entertaining or creative.

I mean, take it from me. I’m the one who brought the T-Pose trend to the Gallery, for crying out loud. The Y-Pose is a knock-off T-Pose that was brought about once the T-Pose was already dying.

I want to see what Ratss can really do, not just the same dead trend. There are great ideas in there! I’m not anyone’s mom, so I can’t tell you what to post. I just want to suggest that we open up the possibilities a bit, see my point?

For example: The post “Mortal Struggle.” I love that one! It’s totally unique, a very cool idea, something you could build off of an make a mini-story from. Not a Y-Pose in sight. I just think it would be fun to try more things.

Keep the Y-Pose. Keep the T-Pose. I just think we should try to use them less.
Well said, Joe... Well said. It was fun for a while, but, to reference Lord of the Rings, it's basically butter spread over too much bread. It's been overused so much that it's just not fun anymore. Making a few jokes about it is still fine, but we it's probably best to refrain from making full posts devoted to either of them at this point.

ratss454 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:56 pm
OrangeTheGreat wrote:
ratss454 wrote:
So it would seem that another wishes to join our ranks, any suggestions on what position we should consider for this individual?
A janitor.
Huh what about me??

HaloODST56 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:58 pm
ratss454 wrote:
OrangeTheGreat wrote:

A janitor.
Huh what about me??
You're our janitor, I was just stating that to OrangeTheGreat while discussing new job positions.

ratss454 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:11 pm
HaloODST56 wrote:
ratss454 wrote:

Huh what about me??
You're our janitor, I was just stating that to OrangeTheGreat while discussing new job positions.
Oh ok... but if he wants to be the janitor I could be like a guard or a soldier. But it's up to you boss!

HaloODST56 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:43 pm
ratss454 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:11 pm
HaloODST56 wrote:

Huh what about me??
Oh ok... but if he wants to be the janitor I could be like a guard or a soldier. But it's up to you boss!
Oh no he didn't want your job, we were discussing job positions for a potential employee.

ratss454 wrote:
OrangeTheGreat wrote:
ratss454 wrote:
A janitor.
as duch once said ( So uh is that a yes or a no? )

THEranger01 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:25 pm
ratss454 wrote:
OrangeTheGreat wrote:

A janitor.
as duch once said ( So uh is that a yes or a no? )
*insert explosion of Dutch's escape vehicle* Amen.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”