[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 104 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I'm serious about that smaller, to-scale Mantis set

The original Mantis model, as well as the Remote Attack Mantis are cool and all but they're way too freakin big

I NEED a smaller, more compact one. Its like my most favorite Mech in the series.

Is Mattel changing Mega Bloks name to Mega Construx. I don't understand why. This might increase price on sets with the name Mega Bloks on it. I don't want this to happen. I'm starting to panic. Mattel, watch out for the little guys.

Woah woah. Guys easy, we are just going to have to wait and see what happens.

Also with these new fire team blue and Osiris packs I've been ripped off for I bought every set with one of them! But good news is mega bloks heard our pleas and gave us rec weapons to boot with them. To anyone who doesn't know they are $20 a piece.

Also there's a super poseable grunt some banished sets and a brute customizer pack. Sad thing is these are 2017 spring sets so I wont be talking till then.

TheArbiterofBlocks out!! :)

Yeah I heard about all of that. I really like that series I'm just not sure about the grunts having new articulation when they have already gotten an update. I just would have preferred the jackals get it first. Plus the grunts look too big.

I feel that a battle packs would be a cool concept, with small structures and vehicles.
-Each comes with at least two figures of different colors.
-at least four weapons to serve as a loadout for the figures.
-a small vehicle (Mongooses, Ghosts, etc,) a small structure based off memorable set pieces in halo history or one large vehicle.
-smaller sets cost $15-$20
-larger sets cost $25-$40
they could also have a new version of battlescapes based off actual halo maps, one i could think of is Blood Gulch (Obviously)
-around $100
-Scaled down versions of the two bases.
-Warthog or ghost
-eight figures based off the RvB cast would be cool too.

I want Mega Bloks not Mega Construx. What if the owner, Mattel decides to make the parts cheaper or not as strong. I am going to find some of these and see what they are. STUPID NAME. Why Mattel, WHY!

A wasp would be nice, but I don't know about that since 343 started using Mattel stuff..
REQ vehicles/guns would also be cool, but it's just painting and stuff you could probably do.

ccbrowning5 wrote:I want Mega Bloks not Mega Construx. What if the owner, Mattel decides to make the parts cheaper or not as strong. I am going to find some of these and see what they are. STUPID NAME. Why Mattel, WHY!
Now hold your horses mate, it's just a way to actually tell the Collectors series from the Kids stuff

Return to “Halo”