[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 105 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Ok so I have some news about halo heroes series 3

Arbiter
Prophet of regret
Sgt Johnson
Brute bodyguard
Elite honor guard
Cortana
Sarah Palmer

The brute body guard, Sarah Palmer, elite honor guard, and cortana are the only confirmed figures in this series.

Where can I found the pictures. Spicy Bloks had posted just 2 pictures, 1 from Sarah Palmer and 1 from the Elite Honor Guard

Those are the only 2 pictures so far. But stay tuned to his channel because he is trying to get pictures for the brute bodyguard and cortana.

I think a good idea for some new figures would be a few touched up, completely redone Spartan CQB figures, Spartan Security figures, and possibly some desert ODST's all with the new armor system. Just a thought.

I saw the new Cyclops that spicy bloks showed. Think it's really cool but can't tell what kind of marine it comes with. Also saw the two pics of halo heroes series 3. Can't wait for him to show Cortana and the rest. They must be cool.

I saw that Hoya, Jerome-092, and Atriox will be apart of the series as well.

VortexNinja wrote:A wasp would be nice, but I don't know about that since 343 started using Mattel stuff..
REQ vehicles/guns would also be cool, but it's just painting and stuff you could probably do.
They made REQ weapons. They are in the Osiris fire team and Blue fire team sets. The ones included are Oathsworm, Nornfang, High Five, and there is also the halo 5 WELL painted assault rifle, battle rifle, SMG, DMR, Magnums, and I think a railgun too. There are pics online if you wish to examine.

The sets are also a fitting $20 for the stand the fire teams are dramatically posed on!

I wonder for the new hero series Arbiter, we get the classic Arbiter's armor from Halo 3 or his Halo 5 Kaidon armor with the prophets bane sword

Has anyone seen it. Hotwheels is making a warthog for a 2017 SDCC exclusive. google it. Very cool.

Return to “Halo”