[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 107 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
They should make a prototype cyclops with a dark blue with a red orange visor halo wars Spartan with a battle riffle.

no offense, but you cant just use "they should" in every sentence

Silenttakedown wrote:no offense, but you cant just use "they should" in every sentence
Technically he can...

Terrain would be nice my local Hobby Lobby sells terrain items for $15-$20 a piece!

love the new spartan mark vi cant weight to see what other sets mbs gots in mind

CaptPike wrote:wrong section
What's the wrong section? Wait is it that I said Hobby Lobby terrain pieces? I'm planning to make stop motion videos with Mega Construx sets, but I can't do that until I get some more pieces of terrain capable of posing the figures.

Also my new idea for a Construx set is a Red Team fire team set with more REQ weapons.
The stand would be like the others and each spartan will have specially colored weapons and armor. And as according to halo wars Alice's machine gun will have the deflection panels unlike Jorge's machine gun. Douglas will also have his armors red lines indicating his role of commander and finally Jerome will have a specially colored spartan laser, (like Fred's in the booster frame). I can't think of the REQ weapons that might come with this set mostly because I haven't memorized them!
Also i was thinking about Mega equipping each airborne vehicle with large clear tubes ( like the one in the seraph set) to support the vehicle as if it were airborne. What do you guys think?

And Douglas doesn't have the red stripes Jerome does.

Return to “Halo”