[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 109 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:59 pm
ratss454 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:22 am
Here's a valid question, so what service/services do we exactly provide anyway? (Hopefully Purmle or Simek sees this and can provide some insight) Because I want to expand our capabilities as an Enterprise, but I just want to make sure I know what I'm working with first.
bush extermination
Shrub extermination.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:54 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:59 pm
ratss454 wrote:
Here's a valid question, so what service/services do we exactly provide anyway? (Hopefully Purmle or Simek sees this and can provide some insight) Because I want to expand our capabilities as an Enterprise, but I just want to make sure I know what I'm working with first.
bush extermination
Shrub extermination.
WHO THE FRIKING HECK SAID TO KILL THE SHRUBS!!!!

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:33 pm
Ow my ears.
Who? What? Someone say sumthin?

Flood extermination: Now with shrubs!

OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:09 am
Flood extermination: Now with shrubs!
You might have to add flood spore detection equipment to your medical gear, if in fact we do start offering such services.

ratss454 wrote:
Ok here's the thing. Originally shrub Industries was created as a direct rival to bush industries. However after the great Shrub and Bush war both industries saw the need for lasting peace and thus decided to form a truce. Now the most important service that Shrub industries wishes to provide is this said lasting peace. Our goal is to keep peace.... and since you are the new head of Shrub, rats, you can decide what other services to attach to the company. Flood extermination doesn't sound like a bad idea either....

I WILL KILL ALL THE FLOOD WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!!

Am I late?

Simek4 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:50 am
ratss454 wrote:
Ok here's the thing. Originally shrub Industries was created as a direct rival to bush industries. However after the great Shrub and Bush war both industries saw the need for lasting peace and thus decided to form a truce. Now the most important service that Shrub industries wishes to provide is this said lasting peace. Our goal is to keep peace.... and since you are the new head of Shrub, rats, you can decide what other services to attach to the company. Flood extermination doesn't sound like a bad idea either....
Thanks for clarifying my friend, this will most certainly bring us some lucrative revenue.

HaloODST56 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:11 pm
I WILL KILL ALL THE FLOOD WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!!

Am I late?
I like the enthusiasm, though I would recommend that we keep our distance from the parasite.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”