[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 109 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Here are a couple of halo 2 set ideas

• A halo 2 scarab with a red and blue elite 2 purple grunts and 2 jackals with an energy sword, carbine, beam rifle,plasma pistal, energy shield, needler, and, 2 plasma
gernades

• A heretic ghost with heretic grunt and a plasma pistal
and I know there wasn't a heretic ghost on the game.

Here are some more halo set ideas

• A green hawk with a pilot 2 red banished brutes an smg, frag gernade, brute shot, and a mauler

• A halo legends set episode The Babysitter the Spartan 2 ODSTs a brute 2 elites a prophet some ruins smg, sniper, assault rifle, Gravity hammer, carabine, and an honor guard staff

I know I'm late to say this but we've had a great 15 years of halo. To celebrate I've begun to read the many books on the halo universe.

So what does everyone think of my set ideas.

Spartan-092 wrote:So what does everyone think of my set ideas.
Love them

Here another set idea

• A team Palmer with helmet a black and orange recruit white and orange solider gray and orange scanner. weapons battle rifle, magnum, assault rifle, sniper, saw, dmr, rocket luancher, and an smg.

Here's more set ideas

• A weapons costumizer flood set with flood marine and elite. Then weapons that have cracked details. A shotgun, smg, magnum, carbine, plasma rifle, plasma pistal, and gernades.

• A halo 2 set with master chief a black halo 2 ODST a silver halo 2 elite a purple grunt and a jackal. Weapons include energy sword, needler, plasma pistal, beam rifle, new halo 2 battle rifle, smg, and laser. Vehicle a halo 2 scorpion.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

AngryArbiter wrote:HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!
To you too!

Return to “Halo”