[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks? - Page 12 - Community

What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
LishaThorne wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 9:05 am
sorry to hear about your cats :(

I play games, my favorite are RP games like Skyrim. The other thing I do is 3d artwork and have taught myself how to make 3d models.
that's cool 3d modeling. Also skyrim is amazing

I play MAC games survival style mostly (The Long Dark, Stranded Deep ECT...) and Terraria which is a survival RPG blend. I do some photographing, story creating, photo editing (which are the other reasons why I joined the gallery), filming and I taught myself I-Movie and I-DVD so I could edit films and send them to family/friends. Or post them here. I like statistics, too. Media channel/user growth charts 'n' stuff. SocialBlade is my other favourite website. It allows you to look at YouTube, Twitter and Twitch stats. They need to add Mega Construx onto their list of websites HAHAHA! Also watching TV. And eating.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:59 am
I play MAC games survival style mostly (The Long Dark, Stranded Deep ECT...) and Terraria which is a survival RPG blend. I do some photographing, story creating, photo editing (which are the other reasons why I joined the gallery), filming and I taught myself I-Movie and I-DVD so I could edit films and send them to family/friends. Or post them here. I like statistics, too. Media channel/user growth charts 'n' stuff. SocialBlade is my other favourite website. It allows you to look at YouTube, Twitter and Twitch stats. They need to add Mega Construx onto their list of websites HAHAHA! Also watching TV.
I like terraria

Roebuck wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:55 am
charliebucket wrote:
I play MAC games survival style mostly (The Long Dark, Stranded Deep ECT...) and Terraria which is a survival RPG blend. I do some photographing, story creating, photo editing (which are the other reasons why I joined the gallery), filming and I taught myself I-Movie and I-DVD so I could edit films and send them to family/friends. Or post them here. I like statistics, too. Media channel/user growth charts 'n' stuff. SocialBlade is my other favourite website. It allows you to look at YouTube, Twitter and Twitch stats. They need to add Mega Construx onto their list of websites HAHAHA! Also watching TV.
I like terraria
It's the best. Favourite class?

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:31 pm
Roebuck wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
I like terraria
I like being a ranger

Roebuck wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:34 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Roebuck wrote:

I like terraria
I like being a ranger
Nice. I enjoy the mage or ranger. I just finished expert mage last weekend. So I'm a bit bored with that class now. All I have left is expert warrior and summoner then I can try some mods.

ehmmm FREESPACE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I play ps4. My faveorite games are titanfall 2 and battlefield 1. I also play a bit of destiny and bunch more. Do any of you have ps4's? If so we could get eachothers gamertags and play together? That would be fun.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:28 pm
Roebuck wrote:
charliebucket wrote:

I like being a ranger
Nice. I enjoy the mage or ranger. I just finished expert mage last weekend. So I'm a bit bored with that class now. All I have left is expert warrior and summoner then I can try some mods.
Sweet we should play together sometime

Roebuck wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:33 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:28 pm
Roebuck wrote:

I like being a ranger
Sweet we should play together sometime
Maybe. There is the whole internet privacy thing.

Return to “General discussion”